settyblu

in which jermiah takes camrin on a date, to their favorite restaurant, red lobster 🦞.

————————————————
3rd person
————————
camrin picks up his phone as it's ringing, his face lights us with joy when he sees the contact name "setty" he picks up the phone as he continues to speak
"hi settyyyy !!" the blue haired boy says with excitement, exited to talk to his lil mans

"Hey, babyboy . Go get ready fa me , I'm finna take u somewhere" the other boy said whilst driving the car, which u can clearly hear in the background 

"Oh ight" he said with a big smile
"where u finna take me ??" He questioned the otha boy .

"Don't worry bout it . It's a suprise my heart ." setty told him, with a lil smirk on his face

——————————————
camrins pov .
—————————
'wonder where his black ass is taking me .'

I put on my towel as I got out the shower, drying my body .
"I should probably put on something nice, yk just incase ."

after I dried up myself, I put on my draws  & got a turtle neck shirt frm my closet and jeans .

"I mean .. I guess this will do ." I said shrugging 🤷🏾‍♀️

after I put on my clothes I put on some Jordan's .
Then walked downstairs waiting for setty to arrive .

after about 10 minutes, I heard loud ass music BLASTING from outside, I already knew that was setty from the second I heard his music .

——————————-
omniscent pov .
———————
I walked up to settys car, seeing him hop out & walking up to me .

"you look .. amazing , as always ." I said as I complimented camrin .

"so do you" I complimented him back .

I suddenly raise his chin with my hand, kissing his lips for what felt like minutes but was actually seconds .

i opened the door for camrin, bring the gentlemen that I am .
"your welcome babyboy ." I say kissing his soft ,
rosy cheeks.

I get in the car, starting to drive hella fast & rolling the window down feeling the warm &  breezy air .

TIMESKIPPP

————————————
settys pov .
————————————
"you can open your eyes now camrin !" I said with excitement, hoping he was gonna be happy & not disappointed .

he gasped .

'is he happy? I mean he's smiling . He could still be mad tho-'

I was thinking before those thoughts got interrupted.

" I love it !! thank youuuuuuu"
he kissed my lip repeatedly

"your welcome" I told him, being happy since he was happy .

him and I walked inside, it was very crowded but that's okay . we sat at a two seat table waiting for someone to get out order. I was staring at camrin the whole way, he's just so perfect , his lips, his eyes, and just his whole body .

"you okay setty?"
"yea I'm fine, just admiring your beautiful face" I said, lowkey flirting with him

a waiter finally came, kinda ruining the moment
"hello sir! what would you like to order" she said winking at camrin kinda flirting with him

"hm . I'll just have the shrimp alfredo & sprite.."
"alrighty!" she then turned to me "and what would you like sir .." she said throwing shade at me but I js let it slide ..

"Oh uh, I'll have the [randomfood]  and a piña colada as the drink"

"alright! I'll come back with your food shortly"
she said putting her hand on camrins shoulder, and he didn't even move it .

I stared at camrin lowkey mad
he looked at me back and js shrugged .

camrins pov

I didn't know what to do I mean it wasn't my fault . So when he looked at me I js shrugged .

the same waiter came back with our food & drinks placing it on the table, she also gave my a note with her number on it, I was gonna put it in the pocket until SOMEONE snatched it out of my hands and ripped it up . Whatever tho it's not like I was gonna call her . Although setty still looked mad, he was adorable .

TIMESKIPPPPPP
setty was dragging me out the place , still mad I'm pretty sure, I don't know what I did tho . It's not my fault I'm sexy  🙄.

he pushed me into the back seat and he got in too, slamming the door .

and well.. you know what happens next 🤭.
———————————————————————-
THE END

a/n : sorry if this is bad it's my first time writing a book 🫶🏾

words : 719