jayrip x notti pt2

in which Ethan apologizes to Jaryan .
—————————————————————
Ethan sat on his bed, thinking about what he did. He really didn't mean to make him cry, he felt really bad & wanted to apologize but didn't know how to, so he called his older brother justin to help him.

The phone rang about three times before someone answered.

"whatchu want? Justin busy right now ." He heard a deeper voice say, whilst hearing moaning & clapping sounds in the background. Ethan was pure disgusted. He knew the voice sounded familiar so he had to think for a minute.

"... DUDEYLO ARE YOU FUCKING MY BROTHER?" He yelled, this is not how he expected the call to go. He was even more disgusted now. The call was silent, all you would hear is jays loud behind moaning. He heard the phone hang up but didn't care at the time cause he was focused on jaryan, and not dudeylo .

"whatever.. I'll deal with him later ." he said out loud.

Ethan finally had an idea, it wasn't the greatest but it wasn't the worst. He figured he would buy a big basket, with all of his favorite shit in it.

He picked up his phone, still in digust and called himself an Uber since he's not of age to drive.

(timeskip)

Ethan was sitting on the couch, with a basket full of hot cheeto, skittles, twix, bracelets, necklaces and a mini teddy bear and other shit.

He was hoping that his apology worked  and that he wasn't sad anymore.

He texted jaryan, waiting for him  to text him back.

ethan :
babe I know yu mad at me but please come home, I'm sorry & I won't eva do that bullshit again. I know I was in the wrong and i ain mean to make you cry, I love you .💘

the loml .🩵🩵 :
fine but if you do that shit again, wtmm im not coming back  .

ethan :
I won't do it again I promise .🤞🏾
read 6:52

After about 15 minutes Ethan heard knocking at the door. He already knew who it was too, he jump off the couch with the basket in his hands, excited for the boys reaction.

He opened the door handing him the basket. He saw the boys eyes lit up and had a big smile.

"is this for me ?" he exclaimed jumping up and down.

"yea, im sorry for that shit I did, I didn't mean to make you cry. I love you so much & I hate seeing you cry." he confessed whilst hugging the taller boy tightly, which he hugged back

"I love you too bae" he said putting the basket down, kissing him on the lips.

"Can we cuddle?" He question smiling up at him
"of course" he said dragging him to the room.

THE END

this might b the last chapter ngl, but I might make another book .

words : 476