Chapter 1: Percy

Percy felt sleepy. Really sleepy. So when Annabeth walked into his bedroom and flipped Percy over with a judo move, he was really confused.

"Why did you wake me up?" Percy asked, wincing with pain.

"Well, Seaweed Brain, Rachel is here to see us. And she looked spooked. Like, more afraid than the last Great Prophecy."

"That can't be good."

"Exactly. So get changed. Oh, and brush your teeth. Also, is that my book on your nightstand?"

"... What happens if I say yes?"

After getting slapped by Wise Girl, I immediately apologized and changed. Then I followed Annabeth to a coffee shop. New Rome looked amazing as always. Inside sat Rachel, who looked fidgety.

"Sup, Rachel?" I asked.

"Well... I think I saw a new Great Prophecy." Rachel stage-whispered. Thankfully, there weren't many people, so only me and Annabeth panicked.

Rachel let me and Annabeth rant in panic before she raised her hand to stop us. Then she said:

"And I think a mortal is the key to this prophecy."

"What makes you say that?" Annabeth asked.

Rachel sighed.

"Okay, please don't ask anything until I finish my story, okay?"

Me and Wise Girl nodded.

"Whew... So two weeks ago, a batch of kids was sent from several different states over here to New York at this program where I volunteered as an art instructor. Among the kids is a girl named Natalie Freeman. She was friendly and everything, and was pretty good at drawing. But two days after meeting her, I saw crazy visions. I saw monsters and cloaked figures drag humans into a cave. I saw more cloaked figures throw up offerings at a cliff up into a storm. But the weirdest things I saw were castles of crystal, beautiful people in strange clothing talking in a strange language that is not Latin or Greek, fluffy dinosaurs, and Natalie Freeman guiding you two into a beam of light."

Me and Annabeth were shocked. But while Annabeth was probably analyzing everything Rachel just said, I focused on two things.

"Did you say fluffy dinosaurs?", I asked.

"Percy! That's what you ask about first?" Annabeth cried.

"Yes, I said fluffy dinosaurs. One of them was a neon green T.Rex." Rachel said.

"Okay. And one other thing. Did you say that your student guided Annabeth and me to a path of light?"

Rachel replied with a nod.

I thought back to last week when I saw some teenage girl in weird clothes step into some rays of light. I remember seeing her due to her long, straight blonde hair and hickory brown eyes that I remember seeing just two days before... There was no way. Right? But Silveny had come to me begging me, the Horse Lord's son, for help. She disappeared after an hour of begging into the sky. I sighed.

"Okay, Wise Girl, Rachel, I'm not gonna lie. I saw a blondie disappear into a ray of light. Oh, and an alicorn appeared out of nowhere and begged for help before she disappeared."

Annabeth slapped her head. "

I'll also admit, I saw some pretty crazy things since last week too. I was assaulted with questions by a teenage girl with blonde hair who was trailed by a pretty boy with teal eyes. The girl's name was Sophie. The boy's name was Fitz. And Sophie handed me a sheet of paper to only unfold when 'the time felt right' and disappeared."

Annabeth pulled out a slip of paper. She then unfolded it. On the note, it said, "Look for Natalie Freeman. Tell her to contact Sophie discretely and then stay with her. And please keep her out of trouble."

Rachel sighed and stood up.

"You two should pack. If things go the way I think they will, the two of you will be gone for a bit. I'll tell Frank and Hazel, as well as Chiron, of the situation. If you two don't Iris message me within four days, and I'll assume you two are captured and look for you guys. Got it?"

Annabeth nodded.

"Sounds like a solid plan to me. Let's go, Seaweed Brain. Oh, and take Leo's apology present with you. We may need those new gadgets of his."

I nodded. Then I ordered a blueberry muffin and a coffee-to-go. I still needed breakfast, after all.