end of school

I was done with school. But it's was almost over and I was so glad of that. No more homework, no more teachers, just having fun in the pool with friends.

The last class, science, is almost over. I hate it, especially the teacher. She kicked me out of class for "talking" in class while she was explaining how do we produce saliva, even doe it wasn't even me. It was Emma, the principal's daughter. She never gets in trouble and she totally hates me, for no reason. She only likes to pick on people. All the boys in the school are in love with her because of her shiny long blonde hair and light hazel eyes. She's perfect, but her grades... ugh nevermind, i don't care about that brat.

Finally, the bell rangs! Everyone ran to the school hallway. The 9th grade was over!

That's when I saw Sarah and Alex. They're both in 8th grade but they are so much better that high school people. Sarah is Emma's younger sister. She hates her! To be honest, she's so much pretty that her sister. Sarah is always with Alex, so people think they are dating. But, Alex is gay. No one, other than me and Sarah, knows that. He's really tall and has dark hair. Alex is like the class clown that is always making everyone laugh and ends up having alot of D's and F's.

Charlotte - "So guys! What do you want to do this summer break?"

Sarah - "Hmmm. So girl I'm gonna have to take care of my little sister all summer because my dumb older sister is going on vacations with her stupid rich friends."

Alex - "Yeah and I'm also grounded cause I almost failed 8th grade. I'm gonna spend my days rotting in my grandma's house"

It only meant one thing: I was going to be alone all summer! I couldn't believe it!

I decided to go home cause I couldn't do litelly nothing. Maybe I could go to the beach by myself or had a picnic if the garden near my house. But when I got home I just felt on my bad and slept 10 hours straight. When I woke up at 7am, my mom, the only person I lived with, already had left for work. My mom had me when she was only 17 and I never met my trash dad. She's a doctor and she really hard to support her teen daughter. I prepared some pancakes and left my home.

---------

Hey there! This was the first part of "the last hug". Hope you guys liked it. I will try to post the 2nd and 3rd part this week. Don't forget to eat and drink alot of water

kisses, bea