the picnic

I was really trying to find a spot where I could have my picnic with feeling people looking at me, because I have severe social anxiety. 

Finally I found it. I had to walk almost 4 miles to get there. It was a quiet place and I was surrounded by many flowers in shades of pink, yellow and a light rusty blue. 

Oh yeah. I never told you how I look like. I'm a short girl, like 5,4 feet tall, with light brown short hair and green eyes. I'm not skinny but I'm also not fat. I truly love the Coquette style. Since I was little I like to wear clothes of light colors and with florets.

I prepared everything and sat on my blanket, alone, in the middle of the flowers. The sun had just risen and I was very tired. I had slept very badly last night. I lay down, looked up at the sky one last time, and fell asleep.

I heard someone talking. I think they were speaking polish or something. And I think they were a boy. I didn't open my eyes or move because I didn't want do get caught. But I really wanted to see who were the mysterious boy. He had a really seductive voice. Like, it wasn't a very deep voice but was relaxing and sweet. It seems like he was talking with someone on his phone. 

That's when I remembered my mom got some time off that afternoon and I was pretty sure it was past midday and we had arranged to meet for lunch in half an hour. So I cleaned up my things quietly so the guy wouldn't notice me.

While I was leaving the flower field I got stuck. I couldn't move and the only way to get out of there was to ask someone for help and there was no network on my phone. The only thing I could do was ask the boy to help us. And that's exactly what I did.

Charlotte: Help! Please someone! I'm stuck ...