Chapter 1

"Mom, I am really going to miss you." I say softly to my mom and hugged her close to me. I know it was only going to be 12 weeks but, it is a lot to not see someone you truly love. "Shh, it's ok. Don't worry. Just have fun and make sure to send me letters." She whispered back to me. "Yeah. I will. But you have to promise me that you are going to send me care packages." We both laugh and she nods. "And this is your last year, so make it last and count. Because, I want you to tell me all about it. Tell me every detail down to maybe your crush." I playfully slap her arm. She laughs. "Just be safe ok. And don't do anything stupid." I nod and hug her tightly and grab my bags. I wave goodbye to her and head into the camp.

I walk into Camp King, I honestly don't know who named the camp but thank you! I look around and I see other people hugging. I see the girls jumping up and down and screaming. I laugh to my self. The boys are patting eachother on the back and jumping on each other.

Each cabin has a number on it. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7..." I say to myself. Each cabin has a porch with a few chairs on them and two windows. They are all made out of wood but at least it looks almost like a house. And not a frickin log cabin that Abraham Lincoln was born in or something.

I look around and find my cabin. I walk in. I see two girls on the same bunk. "Hey!" The one with red frizzy hair says to me. "Hey, I am Natalie!" I say to them. "I'm Kelsey!" The red head said to me. "I'm Helena!" The blonde said to me. I hear the door creep open. "Hi." Someone whispers. "I'm Fiona." She says softly. "I'm Natalie. This is Kelsey and Helena." I say to the shy girl.

I walk over to one of the open bunks and take the top. The advantage of getting here early rocks! I place my stuff on the bed and hop down from the ladder. "How many people to a cabin?" I ask. "Seven I think." Kelsey says. "Cool. I just hope it's people I can eventually like!" Helena says and we all laugh. "Cuz one year I had a girl named Olivia-" and all of our heads snapped towards the door. "Speak of the devil." Helena muttered under her breath. "Hi everyone! I'm Olivia!" The skinny, blonde, and 'perfect' girl smiled at us.

"Oh hi Helena! I thought that we wouldn't be in the same cabin again this year as well." She said looking at Helena with a fake smile on. "Me too. I thought you can't be in the same cabin with the devil for two years." Helena said with a fake smile on her face too. I tried to not smile but I knew I couldn't so I looked away.

I turned back around after I knew I wouldn't laugh. Olivia went over to one of the empty bunks and took the bottom. Weird. Everyone wants the top.

The door opened it was another girl. "Hey sup." we say to the new girl. "I'm Lindsey but you can call me Linds." I nod. I might have seen her before but I'm not sure. Another girl walks in. I recognize her immediately. I run over to her and hug her. "Oh my god! Hey Annabeth!" I look at her, still the same as before. "AH! OH MY GOD! HEY NATALIE! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She screams. I turn around to see Helena with her fingers in her ears, Kelsey with a fake smile on her face, Linds with her head in a pillow, and Olivia listening to her music and looking at a magazine. "I think you guys all know who this is." I say to them. And they all nod.

Annabeth put her stuff on the bottom of my bunk. She flops onto the bed. "So, when is tonight's campfire? Cuz I wanna met a boy." Ann says while wiggling her eyebrows. "Um I think it's at like six maybe. But it's three now and we can do whatever we want to." I say to her. "Do you wanna go down to the beach?" I nod and start changing into my swimsuit. It's a bikini.

We head off to the beach. "Who do you like?" Ann asks me. "Honestly, I don't know." I reply. We hear some whistles coming from some guys. I roll my eyes. "The sooner we get there the better." I say and we both laugh.

We get there and sit down. We don't go into the water right away. First we put on some sun screen. Then we sit on our towels and talk about boys. Annabeth picked the topic not me. "How about Brandon over there." She pointed to a boy with red swim trunks that is playing volleyball. "Eh, eight." I say clearly not impressed.