Chapter 4

hey y'all! I'm at the shore.

Yep. So, nothing to really do here cuz of the weather but, at least I am here right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the sound of a horn across the camp. I heard moans and groans coming from the people in my cabin. I joined them and sat up. But I forgot there was the ceiling.

"Ouch." I rubbed my forehead. I climbed out my bed this time without any bumps and bruises. I walked across the cold hard wood floor. I grabbed my stuff and headed into the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, etc.

I walked out of the bathroom and got changed into some shorts and tank top.

"What are we doing today?" I sat down on Ann's bed and asked her. She shrugged, "I think we are doing water fight and then free periods the rest of the day. You know the usual first week stuff." I nodded.

I waited until Ann was done getting ready and we went out the door. "What happened with you and Niall?" oh great, of coarse she had to bring that up. "You know... stuff" I said while looking away. "Yeah, stuff. Now cut the crap and tell me what actually happened." she stopped in her tracks and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well..." I bit my lip. Should I tell her? Would she think that Niall isn't good for me? Well, Niall probably isn't good for me but, I can't stop from liking him. "We just kissed and made up." I tried to tell her the stuff that wouldn't get me killed by her. "I still think he is bad for you. You shouldn't see him."

"You can't stop me from seeing him!" I angrily explained to her. I stormed off to the mess hall for breakfast. But someone pushed me against a cabin wall. I turned to see curly hair. "Hey Natalie." Harry said. "Get off of me!" I tried to push the heavy Harry off of me. He just started to come closer to my body. "You can't get me off of you." his lips came closer to mine. I turned my head the other way.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I ask him. "Cuz you have to be mine." he said with lust in his voice. "No." I attempt again to get him off of me. I felt him go off of me. I saw blonde hair and blue eyes.

Niall.

"Harry why were you on Natalie?" Niall said with anger in his voice. He pinned Harry against the cabin wall just like Harry did to me. Except, it was ten times harder.

"Niall, no don't hurt him. He didn't do anything." I tried to pull him back. I felt his muscles relax at my touch. "He didn't do anything, yet." he said to me and then finished his sentence, "But if you do... I'm going to hurt you so bad Harry," he gave Harry a dark glare and said, "let's go Natalie." He tightly grabbed my arm and lead me on our way over to the mess hall.

"If he ever does something to you, just tell me ok. You don't have to hide it from me. And if you're in trouble, just call my name" I crossed my arms over my chest. "i don't need you're help Niall. I can take of myself!" He laughed.

"Yeah, you could take care of yourself. Is that a joke?" I just ignore that comment and grabbed his hand. "C'mon. I wanna see the teams for the water fight." I just hoped it wasn't boys vs girls. Because we would be crushed. Like a bug.

"Alright everyone! We are having a water fight!" and insert the huge cheers. "So the teams are boys vs girls! It will be held on the green feild next to the lake!" there was groans from the girls and more cheers from the guys.

We all walked out from the mess hall and into our cabins. We all changed into our swimsuits and walked over to the big grassy field. We were all handed a water gun and we took our positions.