Chapter 3

sorry I have been updating this story in, like... forever! I feel so bad! Plus, I have been writers block. (And I've been a little lazy)

so yup.

here's chapter 3 of MSL! (LOL I feel like Mark Parsons, in AAoOD2, you know what I mean right?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you ever..." Annabeth starts to say. Then the door opened and we saw, the devil herself, Olivia. "Hey guys can I play?" I give her the evil eyes. She just gives an evil smile. THAT SON OF A... "Yeah sure." Fiona interrupted my thoughts. Olivia sits across from me.

"Does everyone know the rules?" I ask. They all nod. "Well, I'm gonna say the rules anyways. Ok, so, someone asks the group, have you ever... for example, blown up something. And if you have, then you take a peice of your clothes off. Ok? Annabeth will ask first." I finish to everyone.

"Have you ever... hmm, oh... have you ever kissed someone?" Ann says and of coarse all of us take something off. I take off my jacket. "I'll go. Have you ever... sang to a crowd?" Since I said it I don't have to take a peice of clothing off. But everyone else, except Fiona, took off another peice of clothing. "Me next!" Kelsey says, "Have you ever had, sex more than eight times?" She says with a tint of evil in her voice. Only Olivia puts a piece of clothing in the middle.

I fake cough and say, "slut". I look away and pretend it wasn't me. Everyone muffles a laugh. I look over to Olivia and give an evil look. Sucker.

"I'll go." Helena says. "Have you ever had a crush on Niall?" Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. Oh, no she didn't.

Well, actually, Niall and I didn't have anything between us. At least in my perspective.

I sit back and so does everyone else. Olivia didn't even put anything in. And she litterally made out with him. She is such a freaking slut!

After about a few more rounds, it started to get really boring so we went to sleep. Well, almost all of us went to sleep. I heard a knock on the door. Olivia got up and opened the door. There was Niall standing With a tee and some pajama pants. Olivia went outside to talk to him.

I silently got out of my bunk and walked over to the door. I heard them talking.

"Olivia, I don't think you should have kissed me." Niall said. "Why? Was it because you like that dumb bitch, Natalie?" Olivia replies. I peeked out the window. I saw Niall pushed Olivia against the wall. He had his arm on her neck. "Don't. Ever. Call. Natalie. A. Dumb. Bitch." he angrily said. But Olivia wouldn't let her guard down, "oh yeah, well it's not like she even likes you!" she spat at him. He gave her a confused look. "Don't say that!" he said. "I didn't have to say it, we were playing have you ever. And one of the questions was, have you ever had a crush on Niall. And she didn't put anything in. Which proves, that she doesn't like you Niall."

Niall let go of Olivia and slumped his shoulders. He ran his hand through his hair. He had hurt in his eyes. He slowly walked back to his cabin.

Olivia stayed there until someone else came. Weird.

"Did it work?" the girl asked Olivia. "Yep. Worked perfectly. Now all we have to do is set the trap for both of them." Olivia said. "I'll see you later." the girl walked off.

I hid so Olivia wouldn't see me. After she walked to her bunk and snored, that was my cue to get up. I just had to go see Niall.

I put on my slippers and silently opened the door. I closed it and walked down the steps. I had to be quiet so no one would wake up. I walked down the path of the cabins. I saw a shadowy figure near the lake. I walked closer to the shadow.