Thank you for letting me stay here

Emile's: POV

"You little shit." shouted Oliver angrily. He hit me and tears ran down my cheeks. "Please stop." I begged. "Don't say against me." he said. He kicked me and I screamed outta pain.

I sat up in my bed and I was breathing heavily. It was just a nightmare, a horrible nightmare. I went up and changed to dark shirt and ripped jeans. I took a deep breath to calm down. I went to the kitchen and smiled. Just then came David into the kitchen. I couldn't stop looking at him, he was so handsome.

"Good morning." he said. "Thank you for letting me stay here." I replied. "I'm glad I could help." said David. We ate a lovely breakfast and everything was good. He said a joke and we laughed. I think I've found my true love. I love him so much.

***

***

He drove me home to mom on the way to his work. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door. Tears filled her eyes when she saw me. I have missed her so much.

"It's nice to see you again mom." I said. "How are you, are you okay?" she asked worried. "I don't know." I said. Tears filled her eyes.

"Don't cry mom, I'm okay." I said. "I've been so worried." replied Helena. "I live now with a man named David Miller. He's very kind and caring." I said. "It makes me so happy." replied Helena.

(Helena)

(Helena)

"Mom, you'll be grandma." I said. "Omg." she replied shocked. "I'll name her Luna, it means moon in Latin." I said. "I'm so proud of you." she replied and hugged me. "Thank you mom." I said and a tear were rolling down my cheek.

I love David so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~