1 - super rich kids

"Wow, new car for the new semester huh?" The blonde girl commented on Jaehyun's newly fresh SUV. "Damn Han, new hair for the new semester huh?" Jieun copied her tone. "wouldn't you get expelled for going blonde?" Mark commented. "Not to mention on the first day of school?" Jaehyun added.

"you really think I'd get expelled?" Hanbyeol quirked a brow at Mark and turned her gaze on her twin brother, the three of her friends did the same, "right, why did I even bother asking?" Jaehyun sighed.

"if they really wanted to get rid of me, they'll have to get rid of him, and we all know how much the principal adores him" Hanbyeol said making a face.

"Going blonde on the first day of school, that's one tick off the box" Mark chuckled, "Why can't you be like your brother for once?" Jaehyun laughed as he continued, "Student council president, top of the class, not to mention he's probably getting a scholarship deal to NYU"

Jaehyun fixed his rearview mirror and began driving, "I know y'all are twins but y'all are literally nothing alike" he laughed. "Please, I'm the whole reason he has his jobs." Hanbyeol tsked at his friend's comment. "If it weren't for kids like me, what's the point of having a loser president anyway?" She sighed and fished out her pocket mirror to do her make-up.

"Hey stop, he's not that much of a loser okay? In fact! I think he's kinda cute!" Jieun smiled as she brought her torso out of the window, her hands on the door, looking at the other twin who was busy getting into his car.

"YAH SUNG HANBIN!" Jieun shouted loudly, Hanbin shrieked a little at the loud voice yelling his name, and the boy immediately fixed his eyes on where the voice was coming from. "CUTE GLASSES! SEE YOU IN CLASS LATER OKAY??" Jieun waved at the president as the wind blows through her hair, her cheeks slightly flushed red, probably shy from her own bold move. Her beauty is unmatched.

Her actions only stunned the boy. Making him freeze on the spot, not knowing how to give her a response.

Before Jieun could even continue, "Park Jieun you get your ass back in this car right now!" Mark raised his voice. "Someone's jealous" Jaehyun joked and Hanbyeol laughed along. Though the windows were down, Jieun was quick to get back on her seat, "Geez, calm down marker, I was just saying goodbye" She defended herself with a smile while fixing her hair.

"Do you know how dangerous that was?" Mark turned over to the ladies who were both sitting at the back. "Imagine if a bike went by, it could have hit you, you could have lost a head or something!" Mark furrowed his brows, "Damn Mark it's not that serious okay?"

Before Mark could come up with a comeback, "Just get married already" Hanbyeol muttered but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. "Pfft, why would I marry a kid like him" Jieun rolled her eyes. "Y'all bickering like a married couple, I see it coming in a few years" Jaehyun giggled, eyes on the road.

"Are we not picking up Jeno?" Hanbyeol perked up from her seat when she noticed Jaehyun missing the turn to Jeno's house. "Nope," Jaehyun replied, "Your boy wanted to ride his new bike to school, you know the usual show off he was. Probably wants to get his dick out and eye on a few of the freshmen."

"That's disgusting Jae, shut up!" Jieun yelled at him with her eyes shut, trying her best not to imagine Jeno getting laid. "What, not like we haven't seen it" The male continued to laugh.

"oh but don't worry about being the only blonde in school" Jaehyun smiled, "I heard Jeno bleach his hair last night too" He looked over to Han through the rearview mirror. "I knew I could trust him" She cheered.

And that's just them. A bunch of super rich kids, with nothing but loose ends.

Their group of friends consists of - Lee Jeno, son of Dr Lee, one of the most renowned plastic surgeons in Seoul. With multiple plastic surgery franchises all across South Korea. With no hopes of studying medicine, let alone going or completing school, all Jeno does is go on joyrides in Daddy's new car.

Jung Jaehyun, is the second son of the affluent family behind South Korea's wealthiest car brand, Hyundai. Thanks to his family's prominence and vast resources, Jaehyun is no stranger to the luxury and the joy of acquiring a new car every now and then. An Ioniq yesterday, an SUV today, and tomorrow who knows? maybe a newly customized car just for him.

Sung Hanbyeol, the younger fraternal twin of Sung Hanbin. She is the daughter of the illustrious CEO of Naver, South Korea's premier search engine brand. Even so, with this privileged status, Hanbyeol doesn't seem to care much about inheriting the company. On the other hand, her older brother, Hanbin, constantly proves to be the epitome of suitability for assuming the reins of the business, leaving her with no viable means of inheriting the company.

Mark Lee, is the second and youngest son of Seoul's largest and most formidable law firm, Lee International. Born into a world of privilege and power, Mark grapples with the expectations that come with his prestigious family name. However, unlike the other kids, Mark genuinely wants to inherit his father's business. Taking over Lee International. Nevertheless, standing in his path is an endless imposing obstacle in the form of his elder brother.

Last but not least we have Park Jieun, inevitably the richest among them all. The only daughter of South Korea's most well-known billionaire, Park Jongsu. Park Jongsu, CEO and chairman of Park Group, owns multiple lands, properties, hotels, resorts and beach houses, not just in Seoul but all over the world. Being the only daughter and having an older brother makes things at ease, because you don't have to take over daddy's business so you get to do whatever you want, whenever you want, and however you want.

-

NOTES:

Hello! welcome to my new story where i try my best to delve into what the rich does and all the dramas they have! Ill try to update more often and faster if i have time!

as usual, thank you so much for reading and a vote means a lot ! <3

xoxo