3 - just like old times *M*

"I know, I know" Mark answered through the phone while his other hand dried his hair with his towel. "I already ate, mom" he smiled through the phone. "alright, love you, bye" with that, he ended the call and tossed his phone on the table.

"Ugh, what a day" He groaned and reached out to his desk, planning to continue on his studies.

Unlike the other kids, Mark would be the only one who's taking his studies seriously. Having dreams and visions of taking over his father's law firm. He wanted to be the epitome of success and professionalism in the legal world. He wanted to make his father proud and maybe, just maybe outshine his older brother a little.

His momentum, however, was cut short when he received a text from her,

Princess Eun
can i come over?🤭🙏

Mark ⚡️
Miss me already?

Princess Eun
yess... maybe a little
PLSSSS 🙄 we just had lunch tgt

Mark ⚡️
now?
why?

Princess Eun
idw to be at home😔😔😭
jisung is so annoying!!! 🔪
he comes into my room and just left the door open lol 😀
idc im comingggggg!!! 😁🫵🏻

Mark ⚡️
Im busy with my studies tho
even if u come i cant play w u

Princess Eun
then im cmgg
ill just crash over
then we can go to school tgt tmr heheheh

Mark ⚡️
why do you even bother asking
when you'll just do wtv u want lol

Princess Eun
still ╰(*°▽°*)╯just wanted to let u know im cmg over
be there in 10 !!!

Her text made Mark chuckle, "She's so cute".

Mark ⚡️
okay safe trip princess

-

"Sir, Ms Park is here," the housekeeper said and knocked on his door. "Markie!" Jieun meowed as she ran into his room and hugged him tight, burying her face in his chest.

"Shall I prepare a room for Ms Park, Sir?" "No, there's no need for that, She'll sleep here" Mark said before turning and locking the door.

"Yah Park Jieun, don't sleep on my bed if you haven't showered!" Mark said teasing her as he threw a pillow at her. "Hey! I showered okay!"

"Did something happen at home?" He asked as he sat next to her on his bed. "no, I just got bored and didn't want to be alone" Jieun said leaning on the headboard of the bed. She pulled out her laptop. "Oh, are we watching a movie?" He asked.

"we're not watching anything, Mark," She said and turned to show her laptop screen, "we're gonna do our work on chemistry" She pouted, "More importantly, you're gonna let me copy your work, cause I don't wanna get my ass whooped by Mr Yoon tomorrow"

"Not you being scared of Mr Yoon and actually caring about your homework huh" Mark joked as he gave her his answers. "I actually wanna graduate okay?" She made a face.

"Don't you think I deserve a reward or something?" He cocked his brow as he crawled closer to her, his legs wrapped around her. "a reward?" She mocked his tone, "Yeah" he mumbled low, his face burying at the crook of her neck, breath hitting her face. "For what?" She continued, "Oh wait, lemme guess for being a good friend?"

Mark shook his head as he broke out a chuckle at how cute she was behaving, "A reward for letting you crash at place" He stated, hands rubbing on her inner thighs, "Letting you copy my homework" He continued, this time kissing her cheek, "Letting you do literally anything and get away with it" He pulled back and smirk at her.

"Go screw yourself Mark Lee" She laughed at her best friend. "You're the one who ditched me the entire summer, while my lone ass was at Bali. Going from island to island that we plan together" She huffed, "You're insane for asking for a reward" Annoyed she moved her laptop away.

Now there's nothing between them. "Did I forget to mention how this is the first-ever summer we spent being separated?" She folded her arms, pissed at how the boy was acting.

"Which is why I'm asking for us to spend some time together now..." Mark smirked, his hands on her shoulder, convincing her to surrender herself to him. His eyes clouded with lust. Naturally, his cravings took over him and both his hands were under her shirt. Holding her by the waist, pulling her close and his thumbs already rubbing circles all over her skin.

"Not today Markie" She pouted and patted his head. "I'm on my period"

Mark can't help but frown, feeling slightly disappointed. But that ain't stopping him from getting her to surrender. There's always a plan b when it comes to Mark Lee. He ain't letting his girl go so easily. Especially when he lost her the entire summer.

"We don't have to have sex, we can always practice making out" His comment made her chuckle. The boy was so horny and desperate for her, it only made him cuter.

"Practice making out? what are we, 12?" She smiled at him, feeling the sexual frustration as his hands were still under her shirt, but now it's winding higher. He's massaging her ribs, his thumb occasionally going under her bra, poking and squishing her underboob.

"Yea, just like old times" He grinned cutely but his actions meant otherwise.

Just like old times, she recall.

They were 13 when the two found out what making love or sexual intercourse was. But of course, they didn't get into any big trouble for doing it. Mark was a smart boy, he wouldn't let anything taint his reputation. and he'd go miles from protecting his best friend.

Mark, being a growing young teen, naturally discovered porn hub, and every now and then he'd go to his best friend, telling her how he want to try those things out with her. Jieun being naive and young, just reluctantly followed along.

It was odd and icky on the first time. But with more practice, It eventually felt good, and even better when they grow older. As puberty hit the two, their sexual desires grew. Jieun's chest grew larger and she eventually got curves everywhere. Mark got more muscular and started to do more sports. And as they grow older, they start to discover even more, diving into the world of kinks, sex toys, and endless teasing.

Others would question their relationship, but for them, it's just like old times.

-

-

A/n
Hello! Updates might be slower than ever cause im busy w my finals TT, but just some info! Mark and Jieun are not dating! They're just childhood bffs!