Chapter 4: New friends!

Hi, so do you remember Fallon from the very beginning? well she is coming back :) Also there are alot more characters coming in so it might be a bit confusing, but hopefully you can cope :)

I wrap Olivia up in a huge hug, "I can't believe you moved into this neighbour hood!" I exclaim. "I know" she cries before pulling out of our hug, "I couldn't wait to see you but I really need to go unpack my stuff and get settled and everything, I will call you and we can hang out tomorrow" she tells me and I nod and smile before walking her down to the door where Chloe and Katie are standing.

Olivia waves goodbye and walks out the door. I close the door behind her and turn to face Chloe and Katie, I blush and look down at my feet, still feeling embarresed for making that face at Katie. "Hey, I'm Katie" she says so I look up at her and smile "Hey, I'm Rylie, sorry for making that crazy face at you earlier!"

She giggles "No problem, I do that all the time too" I laugh in return and Chloe grabs both of our hands and pulls us up to her bedroom. Once up there we find both of the boys are still sitting on Chloes bed. Once the boys see us Niall hops off the bed and runs over to Katie before picking her up and spinning her around and giving her a peck on the lips.

Oh! I hadnt known that Niall and Katie were dating but now that I think about it they actually make the perfect couple, I feel a smile growing on my face. "I'm hungryyyy" Niall whines, Katie laughs and agrees, How about we go to Nandos?" Katie suggests. We all agree before running down the stairs, me Zayn and Harry get down first and run out to the car and we all pile in to get the best spots.

Louis POV

I laugh to myself as Rylie races down the stairs with Zayn and Harry, I take the oppurtunity to pull Chloe, Liam, Niall and Katie to the side. "Chloe, where did you find Rylie?" I ask. "Well, I was driving over here when I saw her walking on the side of the road with her huge bag, I couldnt just leave her there!" She explains. "Well we should ask her what hapened" Katie reasons and I agree. Though I would probably be happy not knowing.

I would never tell anyone this but I kin of fancy Rylie. Ever since I saw her, with her brown hair straigthened to perfection and her bright blue eyes wide with curiosity, her loud crazy laugh trinkling through the house, she was the perfect girl for me and I knew it. But I knew she could never like me, she didnt seem like the type of girl who would date a celebrity. But I will never stop protecting and loving her and making her laugh.

"Yo Lou, Helloooo" Katie calls, and I realize that I zoned out. "Lets go to Nandos!" I declare before pushing them all out of my way and running down to the car!

I hope you enjpyed this chapter, but it was kind of a filler chapter.