Chapter 20

Hey everyone! ***READ THIS!!! IMPORTANT!!***

So... This is my last chapter :/ Sad ik! aahha probablly not but anyways, I am just going to make this a very happy chapter because this story has basically just lost it's point and I dislike it alot now hahahah so I will be making a new story but this one will be a different person fanfiction.. Not one Direction! But I will be doing another 1d one sometime in the future:) So I hope you enjoy this very happy chapter because I thought this book should go out on a happy note!:)  

"Do you guys want to have pancakes or something?" I ask everyone as we all sit around the dining room table chatting. "Sure love" Louis smiles at me and I look at him blankly "Ohh no! You are getting your lazy butts up and helping" I laugh.

They all snicker and slowly get up and somehow we all manage to make pancakes. After we gulp them down we head into the living room.

"Lets watch a movie" Liam cheers. "Why don't we watch Grease?" I suggest, smiling since it's my favourite movie. Louis screams "I was in my school production of Grease so I am the champion!!"

I laugh "Whatever you say Louis" We start the movie and we laugh and sing along to the music. Olivia, Katie, Hannah and I got up and started dancing along at one point.

After the movie was over Olivia and I glanced at each other and shared a knowing look and she ran up and quickly put in Perks Of Being A Wallflower before anyone can stop us.

At one point in the movie I find tears running down my face, Louis glances at me and realizes im crying "Rylie, are you actually crying because of the movie?" He chuckles at me.

I throw a pillow at his face and Harry chimes in "Mate, this is your chance to ccomfort the girl not laugh at her" I start laughing, I find it so funny that Harry is giving dating advice to Louis. But surely enough Lou hops up and wraps his arm around me before wiping the tears softly off my face.

"Please dont cry babe" He hugs me and then we settle donw to finish the movie. "See, everyone should listen to Harry, he is such a romantic" I say laughing. "I know to treat a lady" he says wiking and olivia punches him jokingly in the arm.

He smirks and pulls her up onto his lap into a hug. I look down to see Katie and Niall laying on the floor with a wrap of pillows and blankets wrapped around them cuddling, I look over to my left and Hannah is sitting in Zayns lap, in the love seat. I smile and lose myself in the movie.

After it's finished we are all just sitting there chatting a bit and then Liam's face light up and he grabs Chloe's arm and pulls her upstairs after about 5 minutes they come runnning back down with Liam's laptop in hand. 

They sit down in front of everyone and we see that he is doing a twitcam. We all wave and say hi, Louis of course does something crazy/hilarious and we all laugh. After a few moments I notice that he had dissapeared somewhere so I decided to go look for him.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, I laugh and he spins me around and kisses me a few times. "Come on" I say "Lets go see what everyone is doing" 

I walk out and he follows behind. Time flew by and all of a sudden it's 8:00pm so we all decide to go out for Nandos. Of course, I havent eaten aanywhere else in a long time! When we get back it's 9:36 so we all decide to go to bed early.

I get changed into my pajamas which are purple shorts and a black over sized tshirt! I walk into my room and Louis is laying in my bed already fast asleep in shorts and no shirt, I smile and climb into bed and i feels his arms wrap around me.

Laying here, right now, in his arms, I feel so safe and secure. I love this feeling. I could stay like this forever. And in that moment I know, I truly love Louis! <3

So that is the end of my story!!! :( My new story will be started sometime this week... Maybe even tomight! ;) Haha it depends. Okay so I had so much fun writing this story! And I hope you had fun reading it! Love you all :*