Welcome to Small Valley

There was a soft beep of a camera that started recording revealing a classroom with a single student sitting at a desk. They seemed to nervously fidget with their fingers while staring into the camera until a voice broke the silence coming from behind the camera.

???:"Okay we've started recording, now what can you tell us About Y/n L/n?

The boy sitting in the chair tensed upon hearing the name, his fidgeting only growing more frequent. The boy seemed to nervously swallow as if thinking of what he was gonna say.

Boy:"W-Well uhh Y/n is a pretty c-cool guy, chill and uhhh you know ummm....angry?....W-wait is he gonna see this?

The boys face grew an expression of fear as he started tugging at the microphone attached to his jacket.

Boy:"I-I-I don't wanna do this anymore! How do I take this off!"

BLEEEEEEEP

The camera cuts back in to reveal another student this time a girl who seemed a lot more calm than the previous kid.

???:"Can you tell us what you know about the possible connection that Y/n L/n may be involved with the graffiti on the schools rooftop?"

Girl:"Nah but what I can tell you is that you don't want to poke around when it comes to Y/n, that guys fuckin' crazy. This one time Y/n filled a shopping cart with a bunch of random stuff lying around and drove it through one of his neighbors windows, just bam! There's a shopping cart crashed into your dining room table...That's not recording right?"

BLEEEEP

Once again another student is sat down in the desk, he seems a lot more relaxed then the last two students he sat there leaning back into his chair while staring into the camera. A smile formed on his face when asked about Y/n

Boy:"Y/n, that mother fuckers freaky but he's cool as fuck too, there was this one time a dude ripped me off so Y/n went over to the guys shop and threw a brick through the fucks window."

The boy then sat up in his seat as if he was getting to the good part of the story.

Boy:"But it doesn't end there, when the dude came out obviously pissed about his window he started beating on Y/n who just let him, he just laid there, letting the dude punch him in the face. when he was finished...Y/n just spit his blood into the guys eyes before standing up and picking up another rock and throwing it into another window."

Welcome to Small Valley
Chapter 1:The Delinquent Y/n L/n

Y/n's Pov

Yo, you may have heard a lot about me so far and yeah, all those stories are true. I live by one motto in life, you fuck with someone there's gotta be some kind of consequence no matter who you are. That's how I like to see myself, someone has a problem with someone I'll fix it using my...unique methods. I close my locker and behind it revealed a kid my age, my best friend Deacon. My only friend I might add.

Deacon:"Yo, you hear about the interviews going on about what you did to the school roof?"

Deacon and I have been friends since we were kids, whenever I would do something dumb Deacon was always the one to keep me out of the sight of the law. Deacons dad was the sheriff of this shithole of a town so whenever they'd get a report about me or involving me it would mysteriously go missing or the story would be changed and I'd be let off with a warning.