{ chapter three : quick arrivals. }

TW : swearing

They finally arrived at their destination and headed to their rooms.

"Fuck, I hate that we have to share a bed." Purpled groans as they unlock the room.

"At least it's a double bed." Tommy mutters, to which Purpled shoots him a glare, "I meant that at least we're not sharing a single or something! But yeah it's weird!"

"Suppose you're right. God, that'd be strange." Purpled responded, sitting down on the bed.

Purpled heard Tommy sit down on the other side of the bed and listened to the sounds of typing, which didn't last long when Tommy stood up and made his way back towards the door.

"Uhm... I'm going out." Tommy said.

"Where?" he didn't actually care, he was just simply curious.

"Why do you give a shit about where I go?!"

"I don't." he admitted, not completely truthful. "But if your brothers found out I was letting you leave alone at 10pm, I think I'd be killed."

"Well I'm not gonna be alone. I'm going to watch some fireworks with Tubbo and Ranboo."

"Can I come?" Purpled asked, sounding a little too eager than he wanted to, which he realised when Tommy snapped his head back, staring at Purpled with eyes of confusion. "I mean, I like fireworks."

"Fine. Only because I'm nice, but you better not ruin this."

"I won't."

Sorry for the short chapter!! I don't have a lot of motivation lol

241 words!