chapter 6

First person pov

Morning came Zhan woke up and look around the bedroom he was in and realize it not his he looks over to the other side and saw yibo so he raised up the blanket they were both naked so zhan started to panic and woke yibo up so when yibo waked up and saw,

 zhan he asked what happen so zhan told him they slept together so yibo was upset so he started to raise his voice at zhan and ask him did you drug me, but he told zhan to forget what happen and don't tell his parent where he was yibo came off the bed and give zhan his clothes an let him out the door and call a uber for him.

 Zhan went home he didnt understand why yibo told his to forget about what happen, but he didn't mind what happen yibo was so good in bed zhan just wanted more.

zhan went to school and confront his friend " what pill did you give me he told me it was Viagra so zhan remember went one had slipped in yibo drink   It was the week for exam so it going to be summer soon, zhan was a bright kid didnt matter his behavior always did his work so he wasn't worried about exam but his,

 best friend was so he had to help him so zhan didnt pay attention to nobody more than his friend everyday his best friend came over to study even when he had dates with yibo he will turn it down because of his friend even at school the two was always together the kids at started to talk, 

 about them and started a rumor about them dating and it spread to teachers. Yibo now had already heard about the rumor so now he knew why zhan turn down his dates. So zhan has a date with yibo to talk about the wedding he tries to cancel but his mother told him it important.

so, he went to yibo house zhan knocked at the door yibo open it  yibo invited him in, so they went to eat an after dinner yibo started with the questions. 

"Why did you cancel all the rest dates you had with me " zhan did not want zhan to know what going now in his life so he lied I was sicked and tired. 

yibo was mad he knew zhan was lying so he slammed his hand on the table. 

zhan  why are you lying to me we aren't even married yet, but you are lying if you want to whore around with whosoever you want all you got to do is ask don't go behind my back and lie in my face, 

zhan was confused because he was being wrongly accused and he was going to take insult he stands and slap yibo and was walking away when yibo grab him by his neck an  squeezed it zhan couldn't breathe yibo started to kiss him aggressively zhan tried to resist but yibo was too strong. 

yibo lift him up and throw him over his neck went to the bedroom an locked the door. 

" You think you can just whore around with your best friend but am going to show you I don't like hoes. 

zhan woke up got his clothes and called a uber to picked him up while in the uber zhan remember all that happen he cried till he reached home he was glad no one was home yibo slept with him without consent. 

zhan for gave him because when he first walked in yibo house it was strong of alcohol but zhan couldn't face yibo so he ignored yibo , yibo even asked zhan number from his parent he try to call an apologize but zhan was not answering so yibo send messages.

"zhan it yibo 

why are you not answering my call? 

I just want to apologize for what I did I am truly sorry.

I hope I can apologize in person, but I had not saw you since what happened."

zhan read the messages he couldn't focused on school, but he did past exam and was now going to graduate in two days he was happy with his best friend and try to get yibo off his mind and it did work.