3. Sports Festival✨️

Trigger Warnings ⚠️ mentions of suicide, attempt suicide, and physical/ mental abuse

Yn Pov

The 2 weeks passed, and I rarely showed up to school. Often getting scolded by Ida. I became good friends with a girl named Mei. I had little luck with my classmates other than Izuku. He was too scared to talk to me at school, tho I honestly didn't care. I had Shinso, Tamaki, Nejire, Mirio, and Mei

She's a cool inventor. Her inventions are nothing like Franky's. They were still amazing.

Everyone came to cheer me on.

"Yn your late, as a -"

"U.A student, you should take it seriously. Remember, it is an honor to be here. Ya, I know. You give me the same lecture every day I'm at school." I said, rolling my eyes.

"And put your shirt on."

"No, my boobs need to breathe."

"Woah, cool tattoos, i never really noticed the. How did you get your parents to let you get all that. I never really saw those ones on your hands." Mina said, looking at my chest tattoo, my back was covered. I smiled, remembering when i got my first tattoo.

"Do they have meaning?" Momo asked.

"Wow. The one on your chest is super manly Yn." Shima said. He had redness on his face, as did his friends.

"Yeah, actually -"

"We're entering the arena soon. Get your game faces on." Ida yelled. Mina traced my brun mark. Over it was a tattoo of Ace's hat.

"Cool battle scares Yn."

"Ya... cool." I frowned till I was called by Shoto. He talked to Izuku, and he turned to me next.

"And you. You're a wild card. You came late in the school year. There was also the USJ, and the teachers ignored your absences. So don't think you'll be protected in this. I'll win."

"Wait a damn minute, don't declare war without knowing anything about me, Shoto."

With that we left, Momo held onto me in the crowd. She seemed super nervous, and I patted her head. Only to feel a glare, it was a pomeranian guy. I smiled at him on to tch and look away.

As soon as we entered the field, the crowd roared in excitement. I saw Amatarasu, Zoro, Sabo, and Chopper. They had the front row seats to themselves thanks to Nezu. I also saw Hawks high up on the stadium.

I chuckled hearing my family and bird buddy cheering for me. Midnight showed up, and people commented on her appearance.

I didn't get why. If people get distracted, that's their problem. Nami had this conversation with me once. She told me never to care. If something did happen, I have the crew and my own power to back me up.

The Pomeranian guy was called up. He has guts. He said he'll win this, but I have other plans. My fists clenched. I knew that they'd be watching.

Relaxing my body Midnight explained stuff. 3 thingy, 40 something, 1 v 1, and that's all I got. I glanced at the pod area my family was at. They had signs, and Sabo had one that said.

'MY SISTER IS GOING TO WOOP YOUR. CHILDREN'S ASSES.'

Amatarasu had an f/c sign with white glitter. His read.

'YN, KICK ASS OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS
IF SHE KILLS YOUR KID NOT MY PROBLEM'

Chopper's was my favorite. It had cotton candy stickers on it and had my favorite dessert drawn on it.

'U GOT THIS YN! I LOVE U NO MATTER WHAT!'

Zoro's was upside down but still read able. He had a proud grin on his face.