Funeral

Tommy woke up the morning of the funeral and got ready. He never thought he'd have to go to any of these until he was an old man, yet here he was. He didn't want the funeral to be depressing and sad like all those films. He wanted to remember tubbo positively and remember happy memories about him. It was going to be sad too of course but he didn't want it to be completely terrible. Tommy went there and all he could see was a string of tears at the bottom of his view constantly, his eyes never stopped stinging. Tommy looked around. There wasn't much people besides him and Tubbo's family. Quackity showed up though. Tommy was happy to see that. Then Tubbo's sister approached him. 'Hey Tommy, how've you been?' 'I've been as good as I can be, you?' 'I haven't been great, but I'll be okay.' Lani replied. 'Uhm Tubbo talked about you a lot Tommy you must've been very close.' 'I'd like to think so.' Tommy smiled. 'This was Tubbo's but, I think he'd want you to have it.' Lani then handed Tommy a jacket. It looked a bit worn down but tommy knew it was loved. He checked the tag and it had Tubbo in messy hand writing on it. 'Thank you.' Tommy felt tears prick his eyes again. 'No problem tommy.' Lani smiled and walked back over to her family. Tommy held onto it. It was the one thing he had of Tubbo's that didn't hurt to look at. He wouldn't ever get rid of it, he couldn't. He went home and now he did what his life had become absolutely nothing.
Tommy didn't know what to do. He was tired of feeling this empty feeling constantly he was tired of it and he wasn't having it. He called Wilbur.

After two rings he picked up. 'Hey tommy.' 'Hey Wilbur do you have quackity's number?' 'Yeah do you want it?' Wilbur asked. 'Yeah I want it I just need to tell him something.' 'Okay sure.' Wilbur gave him quackity's number and he called quackity. He asked quackity if he could talk to him and quackity says yes.

Tommy approached quackity's door and he knocked
quietly and waited for him to answer. Quackity opened the door greeted him and let him inside.