☆two player video game experience☆

"you know, for a straight guy, you seem to get pretty flustered around me.." Toya said, a humored smile plastered across his face. "w-well.. i.." he stuttered, not being able to get the words out.
"you?" Toya asked, teasingly.
"shut up and drink your fuckin' drink.." the shorter mumbled, taking a sip of his own. Toya chuckled, copying the action.

They both fought over who would pay, the main points being: Toya took them to the acrade... but, akito was bringing him over to his house..
they seemed to be at a tie. that was, until Toya spoke up with
"well, you serve me coffee almost everyday.." and akito couldn't exactly argue with that, so he let Toya pay. (damn nice guy)
he was able to persuade Toya to let him pay the tip, though.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

they both walk up to akito's house and he began to pull out his keys. he unlocked the door letting him in, as well as a few confused stares to come out.
they both walk upstairs and those eyes follow until they turn a corner.
"sorry. I didn't tell them you were coming. ..I also didn't even tell them I had the day off, but.." he began to trail off with the last part.

"I had kinda thought you lived alone." Toya stated, sounding slightly unsure.
"I'm only 20. and working in a coffee shop for 11 dollars and hour..." he said, opening his bedroom door for toya, and closing it as they both went in.

"oh right." the blunette (God I hate that word) replied.
"right what?" ginger asked, squinting at him.
"right, as in, I always forget I'm one of very few 20 year olds with their own house." he replied, lightly face-palming.
"why do you have your own house?! how long ago did you move out?!" akito questioned, quite loudly, I might add.

"I moved out a couple months after I turned 18. I couldn't stand my stupid father.." he replied, voice dripping with irritation. "also, it's an apartment."
"man, I'm sorry about that.." the shorter whispered, feeling bad for even asking.
"s-so.. what do you want to play?" he asked, quickly changing the subject. 'nice save,' he thought. "what do you have?" Toya said, sitting down on his bed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"TOYA!! GET THE DAMN ZOMBIE!! IM GONNA FUCKING DIE!!" he whisper-shouted, not wanting to disturb the rest of his house
"I'm trying! my ah- my sword broke.." he said, punching the zombies and some new skeletons with his bare hands.

"shit, do you remember where we built the house?" he said in a calmer, more polite tone, getting out of the swarm of (very) hostile mobs.
"ah- yeah. follow me." he sprinted to the house, adding little jumps along the way.

"do you have any food? steak? porkchops? cooked mutton? bread??" he spoke, the controller making aggressive 'clacking' noises as he moved around. "I'll legit eat rotten flesh, Toya. I'm on half a fuckin heart."
toya looks in his inventory, finding 17 rotten flesh, 3 steak, and 6 cooked porkchops. he dropped them all to akito.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"holy shit- it's 11:03" akito said, looking at his phone. "did we actually spend over 12 hours on minecraft? what the fuck?"
"haha.. I guess time flies whenever you're having fun?" he laughed awkwardly.
"i... guess so.. do you wanna stay here?  c-considering you'd have to walk.. or I guess you could get a cab... ughh.." akito groaned.
"if you want me to stay here, I can.. but, I obviously don't have anything to change into.." the bluNetTe said, tugging on his shirt.
"well, you can't be THAT much taller than me, so I can lend you whatever you need." akito says, trying to recall how tall he was.

"so you want me to stay.." he whispered and smirked to himself.

"what'd ya say?" akito asked, flicking his gaze back up to toya.
"Oh, nothing. that'll work. thank you, akito."

"no problem." the ginger said, smiling and digging through his closet. "this good?" he said, hodling up a purple t-shirt and black capri-sweatpants. (just like the ones he had been wearing. how many pairs does he have of th same pants?)

"yes, that's fine." he spoke, grabbing the clothes. "where is your bathroom?"
"down the hall and to the left. it's the only room down there. you won't miss it."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"I didn't even know these kind of pants existed." Toya said, putting his hand in the pockets. after akito was done shutting everything off, he turned to look at toya. "yeah, I got all of 'em out of town. Shinjuku, i think."
"can you really call that another town? it's only 15 minutes away..." Toya said, sitting down criss-cross in front of him.
"hmm.. you can sleep on the floor, or in my bed, with me.." he found himself trailing off with the last part.
"can I sleep in your bed? I promise I'll stick to the edge.." Toya pleaded. "the floor would hurt." is what he used to justify.

"yeah, that's fine. don't go to bed yet, though. I need to ask An if I have the morning or night shift tomorrow.." akito said, typing rapidly on his phone. "she said she wanted the morning shift so she could... hit on a cute blondie..? she's gonna fuck that up so bad.." he chuckled to himself. "so that means we have any time from like 7 in the morning until 12 to do whatever." akito said, setting his phone on the nightstand.
"I thought they changed shifts at 1..?" the taller tilted his head.
"oh. we do. I just like to annoy her." he countered.
"you're terrible..." Toya said, laughing.

"go to bed, meanie."

and with that, the lights were off, and they were in bed. together..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

next day came, and they both woke up around 9.

"how can you be up this earlyyy?" akito asked, groggily.
"I mean you're up right now, why's that?" he questioned, turning his attention to akito.
"I couldn't feel your weight on the other side of the bed anymoreee..." he groaned.
"good to know you were paying attention." Toya smirked to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY balls I'm tired
anyways, idk if yall have siblings but for me this is what minecraft is like with your sibling.
the younger is always yelling, and the older one is always coming up with excuses, haha.
ew 'blunette' I hate that word

imma need new words to refer to them as :( right now we got

akito:
shorter, ginger, the other

toya: 
taller, blunette, split-haired boy, the other (again)

anyways byeeeee I'm tired as hell I worked on half of this at like 2:30 in the morning 😚😋🙄😌🤭 teehee

1031 words I think