Chapter One

Saw You in a Dream by The Japanese House

"You were the sweetest apparition, such a pretty vision

"You were the sweetest apparition, such a pretty vision." 

I walked to the door and I heard Nia crying loudly. I backed up readying myself to kick the door down. I kicked where the door knob was and the door slammed open, I huffed as I walked. As soon as I walked in I heard my sister getting down n' dirty. I rolled my eyes and walked toward the crying of my baby. I walked into the living room and Nia was soiled in piss on the couch. "Shhh, Momma's here," I said cradling her and kissing her head. I put her back on the couch and grabbed a diaper and changed her quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Lory, what the hell?!" My sister yelled at me, I stormed towards her and slapped her hard. "If you can't even change a baby to the point they are soiled don't have one, you neglectful cunt." I said very pissy about my baby not being changed. "Are you serious right now?!" She screamed and I pushed her from my face. "I'm not if you fed my baby or were you too busy fuckin' Mr. Lightsaber?" I asked rolling my sleeves up, "Of course, I did." she stated, "Lie to me again I'll fucking kill you. Blood or not." I stated very clearly.

 "I'm not fighting you, Florence ." She said, "Boo you whore!" I said sarcastically and went back to the couch to grab Nia's car seat. "Why are you here? To insult me?" She asked following me, "No I was here because I thought I could trust you with my baby when John tried to murder me." I said coldly, she looked at me terrified. "Murder..? You?" She asked dazed, "Yeah, but you didn't ask yesterday 'cause someone's a druggie isn't she?" I said walking out and slamming the door closed.

I scratched my head as I made eye contact with a very pale couple with a pale kid. They stared at me and their eyes had something I can't explain or really even comprehend right now. I shifted my body and walked to my broken-down-looking chevy impala. I put Nia's car seat in the backseat and I kissed the forehead of my giggly smiley baby. 

My parents died three years ago when I was 16, and Rose is my half-sister so she got Dad's estate and I got my mom's house. Lucky for me my mom's parents were really big on Comfy family homes. In the middle of ass-crack nowhere, but it's something John doesn't know about so I have to stick to it. 

My mother's house was 4 miles outside of Forks 10 miles from Oil City through a path in the forest by a beautiful lake. When I was little I used to skip rocks on the lake. I always loved how calm and relaxing the drive to her house was, but I always thought it was weird that we lived in the forest. It's a good place to raise Nia though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I parked outside of the house, it still looked the same just covered in mother nature's gifts.