2

Ok wow did people read this- most of the time it's just my friends reading this, so having random people read this is weird-

The man look to be in his mid 30's, blonde hair, boots, and jeans for his clothing,even hiding most of his face.

Rui stood there, not knowing how to respond to the man. Instead, he looked down not responding to the weird man. The man sighed, repeating his question.

"What are you doing on a roof? You look like your 14 at least, and how did you get up here? This is a four story building." The jean man asked more questions,annoying. Rui didn't answer, not wanting to respond to one question.

"Ok then, what's your name? And what's your quirk?" Quirk? What's a quirk? Is it like a blood demon art? "Rui, and what's a quirk?" The man looked at him, seeming even more confused then before. "Ok so, I can believe I have to explain this, it's like a super power that 80 percent of the population has, the other 20 percent are deemed as quirkless"

Huh, so like blood demon arts, but for humans? "How old are you Rui? You look no more then 14, and the importante part, why are you up here?" This man is weird.

Suddenly, Rui felt hungry, but not for human, that's what really surprised him. The man in front of him sighed, looking to meet his gaze. "Ok were do you live?" No response "Do you have parents or gardens?" He met the wired man's gaze, finally talking "they died, I have no home, family, or friends" that stopped the weird man's questions, and his gaze seemed to soften. "Do you want some food? I mean, if you have a good fashion sense like that, you need to keep your self heathy, ok?"

---

This were they were now, having some sort of food called a burger, on one if the big building called skyscrapers. A couple people pointing at taking pictures of the two, apparently you could take photos with small bricks, and put the on the internet? Rui gave up trying to understand all of it. Best Jeanest (the weird man's name) had asked what was in his bag earlier, and he had no clue honestly, so when he opened it he wasn't surprised to see nothing- giving Best Jeanest more stress.

"Why are you alone?" The question was simple, having no I'll intentions from it, but it still made Rui stop eating. "I don't know, I've been alone for a while now." Best Jeanest seemed ok with the answer, deciding to not commit on it.

"May I see your quirk?" Nodding, Rui flexed his fingers in front of him  summoning his strings in front of him making a cat's cradle to show is 'quirk'. Best Jeanest nodded, thinking that wasn't all the boy could do, but decided to not comment- seeing if the boy would show him.

Rui stood up, grabbing the trash from the food and attached three strings, throwing it off the building. Best Jeanest sighed seemingly unimpressed "you know littering is bad right-" the trash had moved into a garbage bin on the other side of the street.

"Well that's one way to do it"

Idk what to do with Rui, should I have him adopted or in a orphanage? I want to have him adopted by Best Jeanest but I don't know if Best Jeanest is a good father. Please someone help me with this idea :'). Make sure you drink water munchkins!

596 words!