Luke Imagine;Dirty

Luke and I are in the club,we've both had more than enough to drink and are now drunkenly dancing on the crowded dance floor.
Luke went to the bar to get another beer and I continued to dance on my own.

I felt someone come up behind you and snake their arm around my waist and I began to grind on the person.
Luke appeared in front of me red faced,he grabbed my wrist and led me out of the club. He dragged me all the way home which was a struggle as I had to keep up with him while I was in heels.

Luke opened the door to mine and his apartment and stormed off to the kitchen to get another drink. I slipped past the kitchen and went to our shared bedroom.

I began stripping to my pyjamas when Luke walked in on you while i was only wearing panties. He took one look at me and turned and walked out the door again. I sighed.

I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa away from Luke who was sitting at the other end of the sofa. I kept my eyes focused on the tv but I could feel Luke staring at me.

"Nothing to say?" He asked eventually shaking his head. I sighed. "Nope"
He raised an eyebrow. "And why not" He questioned moving up the sofa edging closer to me. "It was only a mistake" I shrugged. "A mistake" He repeated. "Yes" I said. Luke laughed.
"Someone needs taught a lesson" He said sliding up beside me and resting a hand on my thigh.

Luke pulled my top over my head looking at my breasts enjoying the fact that i wasnt wearing a bra. He took my right nipple into his mouth and sucked on it softly which earned a slight moan from me. He squeezed the other breast while he was attending to my right one. He then switched over and now had my left nipple in his mouth and was squeezing my right one.

He began kissing down my stomach and across the top of my pyjama bottoms. Luke sat up and took off his shirt before returning to kissing my stomach. He slid my pyjama bottoms and panties and the same time. He looked at my entrance with a smirk on his face.

Luke slid a finger in and began pumping which caused moans to escape my mouth. He added another finger and my moans got slightly louder.

"I'm gonna c-cum" I said just about managing to get the words out of my mouth. I came over Luke's fingers and sighed. I sat up and pushed Luke down,it was now his turn.

I kissed his lips roughly and slowly made my way down his neck and towards his manhood. I kissed along the top of his jeans and Luke moaned a little. I slid down his jeans and boxers and looked at his erection. He saw this and smirked at me.

I ran my thumb over his tip and kissed down it and without warning I put almost his full length in my mouth causing Luke to moan quite loud. I continued at this and stroked what wasn't in my mouth. Luke began moaning louder and didn't warn me and came in my mouth.

I sat up and wiped my mouth and before I knew what was happening Luke had pushed me on the floor and was lining up at my entrance. He thrusted in to me and didn't let me adjust to his size and kept thrusting. I was moaning like crazy as he has never done this before.

Luke flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees and continued to thrust in to me. "Say my name" He ordered. I could only reply with a moan and this angered him so he slapped my ass and I moaned in pain and pleasure.
"Say my name" He ordered again. "L-luke" I moaned. "Good girl" Luke said stroking your ass. "Im gonna cum" I moaned. "M-me too baby" He moaned. My walls clenched around him and he felt this and I came over his dick. Luke pulled out and lifted me and carried me to our shared bedroom.

He put me into the bed and climbed in beside me and cuddled up. I felt his warm breathing on my neck which helped me to fall asleep quicker along with the tiny kisses from Luke on my neck.