James Imagine;Dirty

I was with my friends playing a stupid game of truth or dare.

"Okay my turn to dare Tasnim" Beau yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Truth or dare Tasnim?" Beau asked.

"Dare" I sighed.

Beau laughed and thought for a while.
"I dare you to go and have some fun in the closet with James"

I raised my eyebrow and looked and James who was smirking. I sighed and got up and walked towards the closet. James followed me and shut the door behind us.

He pinned my arms above my head and kissed me roughly and made his way down my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot and I moaned gently. He moved closer to me and rubbed his erection against my thigh.

He let go of my arms and took off my shirt and kissed down my tummy,he stood up again and looked at me while he slipped his hand into my jeans and started rubbing me through my panties. I bit my lip and James leaned in and bit my lip instead.

He slipped his hand into my panties and began rubbing my clit fast. I moaned gently and he watched me and smirked. James inserted two finger to me and pumped fast,I moaned loudly and I could hear giggles outside the door but I ignored them.

I came over James' fingers and sighed in pleasure. I took of James' jeans and boxers,I stroked his manhood and started sucking it. He moaned softly and tangled his fingers in my hair. James pushed my head down at a quicker pace and he moaned louder. I felt him twitch and I knew he was close. A few minutes later I felt his warm liquid in my mouth. I swallowed and sat up to look at James.

He kissed my lips passionately.

"I hope to be doing this again sometime" James smirked before leaving the closet.