21- Fresh Blood

Butch drives down the driveway while Torch texts Ryan
"We are being followed by those creeps that attacked me at the hotel, let the fun begin. You'll be able to see Butch and I in action"
Send.
"Careful with the words darling, the police are still monitoring us" Torch looks at her screen
"Oops, yes I forgot" Ryan replies
"Ooh I'll paint it" Torch smiles, Butch pulls down the road "they still following?
Mhm" Butch pulls up and starts walking down the footpath "whistle for me" Butch walks down the path while the guys get out of the car. Torch walks to the front door with the meat, Bryan takes the bag "here" Ryan hands Torch her torch. Torch takes it and smiles "showtime"
Torch shines the torch on her face and smiles. "HEY BITCH" Daniel calls out, Torch runs
"Catch me if you can" Torch runs down the path and whistles the attention whistle, Torch runs down through the bush and to the bone circle. Butch whistles from behind the bush, she's got a knife. Torch gives the thumbs up, two guys run down, Butch steps out stabbing the third in the stomach. He drops to the floor. Daniel runs down a moment later seeing Torch "bitch I'll gut you"
Butch has dragged the other guy behind the bush and slashed his throat. While he chokes Butch stands "for you Bondooc" Torch smiles and stands in the bone circle "what are you waiting for Daniel?" Torch taunts. Daniel charges at Torch, Torch swings the torch hitting Daniel in the head. He falls to the ground. Torch hits him again and again and again. Butch steps out of the bush dragging the guy she killed into the bone circle. She's covered in blood "Omg it's true you two are killers"
One of the other guys say "well we can't let you live now" Butch chases after one guy. Torch chases the other. Butch throws her knife into the guys head, he falls to the ground choking on blood. Butch drags him to the bone circle, "Need a hand?" Butch yells. Torch chases the guy uphill "no I got him" Torch tackles the guy and hits him hard with the torch. Blood splatters all over his face and hers. Torch whistles the come here whistle and Butch runs up the path
"Help me drag him?" Butch picks him up with one arm and smiles. Torch licks her lips
"I actually missed this" Torch smiles and grabs Butch's hand "mmm me too"
Butch takes the guy and throws him down "p..please" the guy chokes.
Torch and Butch stand in the bone circle with the four bodies, two dead two still alive.
"For you Bondooc" Torch and Butch hold hands and wait for Bondooc, which doesn't take long.
A cold breeze blows and Bondooc appears holding out his hands taking Butch and Torch's hands.
"My girls, I missed you both. Keep up the good work and I'll keep the police out of your hair."
Bondooc smiles at Butch and Torch who are covered in blood. "Bondooc? Are we able to go back to Melbourne? Or do we have to kill here?" Torch asks.
"Kill, anywhere I don't care. It's in my name I will collect" Torch bows. Bondooc disappears, the ground shakes. Butch and Torch hold each other and watch as the bodies vanish "omg that's new" Butch says as she walks a few steps forward. Torch turns to Butch "come here" Torch grabs Butch and kisses her, Butch wraps her arms around Torch and returns the kiss. Butch licks the blood off Torch's lips, Torch licks the blood off Butch's neck. "Oh pet, let's go swimming"
Butch pulls Torch towards the dam  "what now?" Butch pulls Torch into the water with her.
"Yes now" Butch holds Torch around the waist while the blood washes off them both. Both laugh and splash each other "stop" Torch yells out while laughing

Butch dunks Torch under the water, letting her up a second later. "Hey" Torch spits out water and splashes Butch. Torch jumps on Butch's back "piggy back" Torch laughs while Butch holds Torch's legs and swims around. Torch and Butch swim around for awhile before getting out and walking back to the house. "Have fun? You two are vicious" Bryan says folding his arms.
Torch and Butch look at each other and laugh "yes, we did haha" Torch responds.
Ryan is painting at his desk "what?" Butch stares at Bryan " won't you two draw suspicion to us?"

Butch shakes her head "no, leave the car to me. I'll be back, meet me in the shower darling"
Butch walks out of the house and gets into Daniels car. She drives it up the driveway and out of sight. "Where is she going to dump it?" Bryan says.
"Bryan we have killed hundreds of people, dumped more than 40 cars. Trust her, why are you worried? You kill too. Don't worry brother we are going back to Melbourne soon, the police called while we were out they wanted us to sign a release. They didn't find anything" Torch walks to the bedroom and gathers clothes for both of them. Walking to the bathroom turning on the shower. Butch walks inside a moment later and walks into the bathroom. "Hey it's done" Torch smiles and watches Butch undress. Butch steps into the shower with Torch. Both wash each other, washing the rest of the blood out of their hair. "Much better" Butch and Torch step out and dry themselves. Butch whips Torch with the towel. "Aghhh that hurt you bitch" Torch laughs.
Butch smiles and does it again. "Stop it" Butch laughs and pulls the towel off Torch.
"Are you high?" Torch laughs, Butch pulls Torch to her and kisses her "mmmm yes I haven't felt this alive in years" Butch licks the water off Torch's neck "mmm god mistress" Torch kisses Butch while pushing her to the bathroom wall. "Mmm, pet... save... it.. for.. later"
Butch pushes Torch away and throws her towel back at her. Torch dries herself and gets changed. Butch does the same "let's see what Ryan painted"