K-koyuki?

This story will contain :

Original AU

New character added, name is : Aki

Fluff ?

No smut

TW, BLOOD/GORE!!

This story will not contain :

R3pe 

P3doph1le

🤭

___________________________________________________________

Summary :

*Twang twang* As the meeting was over, akaza decides to hunt for some food since he was hungry , Just as he was about to leave.. He was met with the most annoying and perverted demon. Douma.. Akaza tried to run away which took forever, but the demon was fast to catch up meaning he failed miserably ,scared about what will happen next, he decides to ask nakime to teleport him to the forest which nakime accept. While he was looking for food, he saw a hand which he prayed to hope it was a man.. But oh boy, luck wasn't on his side today because the human he grabbed is a woman. But good news the woman isn't scared of him and she introduced to him as "Aki" so they had a chat and gossips about random stuff. What they didn't know was that someone else was watching them while they were doing so...

Aki : Well.. You are quite nice for a demon!

Akaza : Thank you ma'am, i don't hurt or harm woman. So you're pretty much fine ^^

Aki : So.. You are a.. Good demon ?

Akaza : Mhm! You don't need to worry about me eating you because i'm pretty much nice! <3

Aki : Are all demons.. Nice?

Akaza : I don't really know.. I guess? Also, are you hungry? I can get you food while you rest here!

Aki : Sure! i am kind of hungry, But are you sure? 

Akaza : Yep! I'll come back in just about 5 minutes, wait here! *gives a little peck on the face*

Third Person POV :

Aki, laughed softly because a demon just gave her a peck on the face which made her blushed a bit.. While akaza just chuckled softly and left. Just as akaza went to get food, douma arrived startling aki because she just met another demon, But. You know douma, He can get anyone to just say a few kind words which aki followed douma to a new place.. A dark forest ? Aki started to get scared because she knew the forest is where demons especially uppermoons came to hangout or just get food here, She asked douma where they are going which douma replied with nothing but a smirk and a soft smile.

Aki : W-where are we going!?

Douma : *Smiles softly*

Aki : Don't just smile! TELL ME WHERE WE ARE GOING!!

Third Person POV :

Aki, now officially scared tried to run away but was bumped into muzan and kokushibo which she knew, today was her last day to live, she begged and begged the demons to not kill her but they wouldn't take her as an answer. Aki was then met with her head on the floor, blood pouring out.. She called akaza for help but got nothing out of her mouth because douma pulled her tongue out. Kokushibo ripped her into shreds and just watch her suffer while dying slowly. And at this perfect timing, akaza came back with a basket full of fruits but what he saw was something he'll never forget.. his three strong superiors killed.. his.. only.. friend..

Akaza : ...

Douma : Oh hello akaza - dono!~

Akaza : ...L-leave me alone..

Third Person POV :

Akaza then remembered something.. A woman with a snowflake hairpin.. k-koyuki..? Which he then passed away from the sudden memory.. And and sudden pain in his Amygdala system.

Muzan : SH*T HE REMEMBERED HIS PAST, QUICK. GET HIM BACK TO THE INFINITY CASTLE!

Kokushibo/Douma : Yes lord muzan.

Third Person POV :

Akaza then felt a sudden arm around his waist but he couldn't see or hear anything.. and then, everything went black.. He was then woken up due to a sudden pressure he looked around and saw.. His room ? "W-where am i" he wondered.. But he was met face to face with muzan which he bowed down and greeted with a "muzan - sama, need something?" Which muzan said nothing but turned around and left. Akaza then tried to remembered what happen but came up with nothing since his head hurts from the sudden pain when he tried to remember what happen. 

While the other three superiors went on and discuss something together, they were talking about if they should tell akaza the truth about what happen or no.. But if they told him what happen, he would try to comm*t suic*de Which is something they don't want since they are basically in love with the pinkette. But if they don't tell him what happened, then what about the body? What if the pinkette accidentally remembered and hate them forever? So they all voted on this one idea, destroy the corpse and try everything to not let the pinkette remember anything that happened 3 days ago.

Kokushibo : We shouldn't tell him about what happened, lets just let him be.

Muzan : Good idea.. But what about the body? Who would wanna eat someone like her..?

Douma : I'll just throw her in a river near by my cult! So she could rot and decompose in there..

Third Person POV :

So they agreed with douma and hide the corpse in douma's cult which surprisingly rot pretty quickly. And in less then 2 days, akaza was back to his tsundere like personality, everyone was happy and nothing every happen after that..? Or is there gonna be more problems for the three superiors..?

Too be continued..

Words : 1009

Taisho secrets!

Akaza had a sudden amnesia from the fall which made him forget what happened before. (Amnesia is when someone had fallen from a high place which can cause them to forget things and remember only a part of stuff that had happen.)

Added koyuki because i want more "SPICE" And more drama 🤭

Douma actually ripped the woman into half before throwing her in the river near his cult.

Nobody every found the body.. aki just disappeared that like.

Amygdala system is a brain memory system which held bad memories.

The creator took only 30 minutes to finish because this story isn't hard to do :)