🥀 K-koyuki? Pt 2, The final 🥀

I'M SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER! BUT I PROMISE I'LL FINISH THIS CHAPTER! 😭

___________________________________________________________________

Summary : 

As akaza went back to his tsundere self, a deeper and scary problem will hit the powerful trio.. What they didn't know was that in a deepy cold scary winter, akaza saw a snowflake that landed on his hand leaving him remembering what happen the other night and deciding to comm*t suic*de.

No ones POV : 

As akaza decided to look around the village festival, the snow had started, it was another time of those period which he always hates but loves at the same time, he never really notices but this time, a snowflake landed on his hand which made him remember a lady.. "k-koyuki?!" He remembers who koyuki is.. IT WAS HIS FIANĆE! He then also remember how she died because of the poisoned well and he also remembered why he wanted to be the most powerful.. His goal was to protect his loved ones which he didn't succeed.. then the last thing he know is him jumping off a cliff and meeting his loved ones once and for all..

Muzan, who haven't noticed that akaza remembered his memory actually got scared because he loved akaza deeply with the other two being kokushibo and douma, Until muzan read akaza's mind, he knows what happened. Akaza had comm*ted suic*de leaving the powerful trio helpless and desperate.

The.. end..

Taisho secrets.. -?

This story was short because the creator literally had no idea on what to write 🤷‍♀️ 

Words : 254