Chapter 14

--... I forgor to update. LMAO. Also, I thank Kotosp1ders for drawing the brand new cover of my story! Thank you buddy!! 🛐🛐--

~~[NAME]'s POV~~

You, as well as Skid, Pump, and Ruby peacefully ate. It all seemed peaceful, but inside, you were panicking. Where was Lila!? You had texted Jaune about her disappearance, and she was worried too. Where was she!? Is she okay!? What if... What if Bob got her-

"Mx. [NAME]? Are... Are you alright?" Pump asked. You flinched, looking up at him. You gave him a small nod. "... Can we get another Happy Fella doll?" Skid asked. You almost choked on your breakfast.

"What!? No!" You huffed. Skid looked a little saddened. Ruby seemed confused. You all finished your breakfast, and the troublesome trio wanted to go to the Candy Club. You sighed, but reluctantly nodded.

They all got ready, including you. Walking the streets you remembered... Your eyes darted around, remembering all the people that watched you get kidnapped by Bob that horrid night. No one helped. They just watched... Those fucking pussies.

You grumbled angrily, until the four of you reached the Candy Club.

"Oh no no no! Not you three!"

You heard another angry voice other than your own. You looked up and saw... A stressed out Kevin. He looked like he hasn't slept in days. Probably because of Streber...

"Aaw, but Kevin! We're hungry..." Pump whined. "Why do you not wanna see us?" Skid asked. Kevin had a vein bulging from his forehead. "Because, you cause so.. Much.. Trouble! First, you give me 'sugar', then you-" "We said we were sorry!" Skid interrupted. Kevin almost growled, looking like he definitely wanted to strangle the kids.

You chuckled awkwardly and grabbed the kids, backing away. "We are so, so sorry Kevin! We'll just leave now.." You said nervously. He shook his head, and nodded slightly. Quickly, the four of you left the Candy Club.

"Uh... Mx. [NAME], I... I think I gotta go home..." Ruby said. Skid and Pump whined, not wanting for her to leave. You nodded softly, waving goodbye. You looked around and spotted a white van. A large, square man was handing kids popsicles... Which was odd, for it being almost halfway through November.

The man almost looked like Steve from MineCraft... It was funny.

"Look! It's Mister Frank!" Skid cheered. Skid and Pump ran to the van's open window, excitedly jumping up and down. You followed quickly. Frank laughed and handed Skid and Pump popsicles that looked like them. You didn't think much of it. Frank looked up at you and chuckled.

"Well hello there, doll." He said smugly. You were confused and raised an eyebrow. "Doll!? Who do you-" "Apt ba ba ba!" He interrupted, waving his finger in your face. You fell silent, almost annoyed at his behavior.

"We don't need a pretty/handsome thing like you wasting their breath now, do we?" Frank asked. You crossed your arms. He just chuckled, as if he was victorious.

You were about to say something, but was interrupted by the van beginning to violently shake. You flinched slightly as Frank began to look a little panicked. "What... What was that?" You asked. He chuckled awkwardly. "Oh... You know... Just... My-my... Uh... Popsicle maker?" He said, his tone of voice making it sound more like a question.

You were unsure but was already to panicked about Lila to care. You shrugged, and payed for the two popsicles. Frank took the money and thanked you in a gruff voice. You quickly walked away with Skid and Pump. Frank had slipped a piece of paper in your hand when you handed him the money.

"Here's my number! Call me soon, Sweetie~ <3
928-***-****"

You were a little confused by the gesture. But you did also choose to say nothing about Frank's DEATH WISH. Yeah, there's still a cannibal who wants to fuck you out there. God DAMMIT. You were so mad about it that you almost didn't notice a red, cloaked figure in the background.

~~Lila's POV~~

"Shit."

Chip cursed as she opened the basement door. Lila froze in fear. Bob stood in the doorway, a large menacing grin plastered on his face.

"Now, where do you think you two are goi-" Bob started, before he was interrupted by Chip, because she had thankfully punched him in the face. Lila was surprised, but shrugged it off. Bob grumbled, holding his jaw. "You whore..."

He groaned, holding up his knife. Chip tried to kick him as quick as she could, but...

"GAH! Oh... Fuck..." Chip yelled, patting at the dagger that was stuck into her stomach. Lila almost screamed. Bob jerked the bloody knife out of Chip. She clamped her hand over the bloody stab wound. Bob laughed and looked at Lila. Lila backed away, tears in her eyes. Chip looked at her weakly, and handed Lila something. A small pocket blade. Lila took it.

Lila jumped up and slashed the pocket knife at Bob, lightly cutting his chest. He yelped, and stabbed at Lila's arm. Lila cried out in pain, grabbing her arm. She kicked Bob, and stabbed the blade deep into his chest. He screamed out in pain, falling flat on his back. Lila panted, grabbing Chip and beginning to run.

Even though Chip was injured, she had picked up Lila and was running quickly. Running out of the woods. There was heavy footsteps that followed. "Get back here!"

Finally, Chip reached the town, running onto the street. She sat Lila down and almost collapsed. Chip was pale... Weak. Lila panicked and grabbed Chip again, leading her to her house. They were bloody. Scarred. Dirty. Traumatized. Tired.

Then Lila saw you, with Skid and Pump. And you saw her.

"Lila!?"

"Mom!?"

"[NAME]!?"

"Ms. Lila!?"

"... Uh..."

Lila was almost sobbing as she ran up and hugged you tightly. You hugged her back, sobbing. Chip held her bleeding wound, enjoying this adorable scene as Skid and Pump joined the hug. "Aaaw..."

~~Bob's POV~~

He grunted, sitting on his bed. He unbuttoned and took off his flannel, and began cleaning the wounds that were inflicted on him by Lila. He was grumbling angrily.

"They wanna take [NAME] away from me... They won't! Dammit!" Bob fumed. A red cloaked man entered Bob's room. Bob sighed. "Ah. It's you. Whaddya want?" He asked. The man handed Bob a few photos. Photos of you, Skid, Pump, and Frank.

"Hmm? Did he... No..." Bob growled, realizing that Frank had been flirting with you, even going far enough as to give you his number..

"He thinks he can take them away from me? Hahaha.... Well he's wrong... [NAME] is MINE."

Bob laughed manically, before yelping as the cold rubbing alcohol touched his bloody, vulnerable wounds.

~~~

Hehehhehehehe... I posted after a month and two days yippee!! Aggggh. Again, thank you Kotosp1ders for giving me the book cover! And thank YOU GUYS for reading it! Love y'all! Mwah!

-Bob Velseb's Wife
(I see them #sharing is caring comments you guys. 😐😐😐)