Abandonment & Sacrifice.

After almost a week of ending stand users to complete the mission, it was finally time to give Trish to the boss. That night was terrible and will never be erased from anyone's mind.

It was the final step , a sacrifice I would say. Bruno received his final order , which was to meet the boss , face to face , at a church and hand Trish over.

Thing that never happened.

Thing that fucked everyone up.

Thing that changed everything

Thing that hurted everyone , the same.

Bruno knew what he was doing. However he didn't kknwo anything about the boss's plans. You see the boss was planning to end Trish since she's his daughter and by that means she's something from his past that he simply wants to erase. Bruno didn't know that , he wasn't aware of it. But he was planning to find his identity with the help of Giorno.

Thing that everyone could easily regret. He probably wished he never went through what is going to happen.

When he was with Trish , they were heading towards the top of the building through an elevator and while in , in a blink of an eye , Trish is gone. Bruno was left with her hand in his (not a proship , this also happens in the anime) . And by that he changed his mind about the boss. Anger grew in him. So he pursued. He didn't know anything about the boss's stand ability.

After a while, he came face to face with the boss. A battle that Bruno lost .
Lost the battle
Lost nearly his life.
If he didn't make his way up to the top , he would be dead. Because just for a split second , giorno found him and healed him. If he had come just a little later , Bruno would be Lost.

But , Bruno accomplished something important for now. He knew the boss's ability and he kept Trish safe , he just placed a zipper on her arm and fixed it.

The gang headed out of the church to the small boat , the one they came at the church since its overseas.

Everyone qas questioning why is Bruno back with Trish since he was supposed to hand it back to the boss.

"The reason why you see me with Trish, is because if just betrayed the boss. I came face to face with him . He wanted to eliminate Trish in order to fix his past and my heart couldn't allow it. " he placed Trish in the boat as him and Giorno got in. And he continued "If you wanna help me accomplish taking down the boss and uncovering his identity , step into the boat with you having full responsibility of your actions."

The rest dispersed into random places. This was hard. They knew really well how everyone got killed when they tried to discover the boss's true identity.

"I'm sorry Bruno but no one is going to step into that boat." Fugo said "Its just like suicide!" Sweat was running down his spine.

Then after a long silence Abbacchio stood up. He was heading towards the boat. "I never had anywhere to stay, I dint have a place to call my own home. That's until I met you Buccellati. The only time i feel at easy is , we'll, when I'm with you Buccellati" He entered the boat.

"Abbacchio..." Bruno said without finishing.

Then , after a long time pause Mista entered.

"I'm sure with Buccellati's minds we will all be safe" He said with an as usual optimistic mind.

"Mista.." Fugo said with a cracky voice. "You don't even know what music she likes!You met her one week ago"

Narancia and Fugo were left behind before the boat left. They had all realised that Fugo wasn't coming. He knew he would get his ass killed if he did. And he's not wrong.

"Narancia , what about you? What will you do?"Bruno asked , avoiding Fugo.

"I don't know.. order me Buccellati..! What should I do..?"Narancia was scared. He couldn't decide. His heart didn't want to live Fugo behind but he knew that his life would continue being great if he was by the side of Buccellati.

"Are you scared Narancia?"
"Yea.. please order me Buccellati!"
"I can't do that. You have to decide by yourself. But I would suggest you don't come. It's extremely dangerous."

And after a long pause , the boat left.

Fugo was mad , Narancia confused. Until he dived into the ocean. That was when it all ended for Fugo.
Narancia , his best friend , crush? lover? friend? whatever he was to him , left him behind too.
Everyone left Fugo.
He was alone . Again. once again , alone.
With no help .
No motivation.
No will to move on.
His heart scattered in many pieces as he saw narancia swimming after the boat screaming "Buccellati! Trish is me! The wound in her arm is mine! She was abandoned by the people she loved so was I! I'm Trish and she is me!"

"Narancia.. not you too.. You dumbass you're gonna get killed..." Fugo just stood there. Watching the boat leaving , dissapearing in the distance. Where should he go now? What should he do? He had no idea. His life mentally ended there.