I feel emptiness my love.

And after that day , Fugo was so lost. Where should he go? To who should he talk to?
Out of passione , a random person just wandering at the streets of Naples.
With no family.
No love.
No friends.
No motivation.
No reason to keep on moving.
No hope.
A person left with nothing. What meant the world to him , Buccellati's team , dissapeared in minutes.

"All I wanted was to live. To keep on safely. But there's no reason without them."

All he did now was to play the piano at restaurants and live in a small apartment. His place was so small it was at the size of a normal bedroom with a bathroom that was tiny. He hated this. He needed to go back in time , when he never met Trish.
We're the gang was with him.
When Bruno saved him.
When he was with the gang.

But now he was a traitor for the gang. How would he face them. He cant just suddenly tell them that he wants to come back and become a traitor of the boss with them.

Time passed. One week. The same loop for Fugo, even in passione his life turned as it was before he met Bruno.

Shit. Trash.

Until he got informed that the boss was taken down and they had new boss.

And at that time , Mista arrived to Fugo. Seeing him again made Fugo fill with guilt and hate himself. Especially when Mista pointed his gun at Fugo.

This had never happened before. He was best friends with Mjsta and now Mista points the gun at Fugo.

It broke Fugos heart. But filled it with anger. Unconsciously he released purple haze.

After long, long violent chitchat with Fugo , Mista set him to a mission . Basically Fugo with his now new temporally team had to eliminate some people of the old passione that simply disagreed with the new boss.

Who was the new boss? Giorno. Giorno Giovanna , GioGio. Mista was Giornos left hand , while the rest of the team got provided as really high places in passione and basically bing like the bosses guards. Apparently and magically everyone made it. Even being one breath away from death , they made it in one piece.
One piece
Except Fugo. He isn't included.

Some light came in Fugos mind. With that mission he could get to he gang again.
He would see Narancia again. His precious Narancia. His everything.

At the very next day, Fugo jumped straight into int , killing his new enemies.

For Narancia. For Bruno. For the gang. I hate to fix this and get back to them.

In fact , after a lot of fights , Fugo succeeded. His stand was powerful too and that's one of the many reasons why Giorno didn't eliminate Fugo like he did with other passione traitors or those who didn't agree with Giorno.

Because what if his stand kept on living after death? Purple haze car release a virus that kills people in its range within 30 seconds. And if it kept on living , humanity would be gone in just 24 hours.

He also wanted to give Fugo a second chance. For many reasons.

So these statements mentioned earlier made Fugo determined that he would eliminate them all and live with his gang like the good old days.

After eliminating the last person , Fugo had a big scare on his face , ruining his angelic beauty. A scar that not even Giornos Stand could get off even by healing it. He needed heavy treatment. This happened because he blew the purple haze smoke that caused the virus of his mouth , risking his own life since the virus can get on him too.

He couldn't eat normal food for days since the inside of his mouth was damaged and many parts of the outside were damaged too. His right side being literally mostly covered with the scar as well as the right side of his neck. His image was completely ruined.

At least he thought so , because some still found him beautiful (me for example😝)

After getting out of the hospital , he decided to fo to a restaurant. But not to a random one. He went to THE restaurant. The one hat he ate dinner with his tram, were he yelled at Narancia, were he even stabbed him, were he studied with Narancia, were Bruno first saw him and decided to take him in.

Nobody can imagine the fact that a restaurant can mean everything to a person.

Fugo sat at a table and placed his order. And intact his order came pretty quick , faster than usual. That's because the new Don (boss) of Passione was here.

Giorno Giovanna , The boss , The new Don
GioGio.