See you again.

GioGio approached Fugo's table.

He didnt expect this. His heart was beating fast.

'Giorno? Giorno Giovanna? What is he doing here..?'

The Don sat at Fugo's table. Light was hitting him from behind , as if he was an angel. He looked like one. Long blonde hair with big light blue eyes and perfect angelic characteristics. Tall , with a nice body and his voice so soft , it would make anyone melt.

Yet , in just the age of 15 he made his way up to being a Don of passione. One of the drug selling organisations in Italy. He had the most power now , much more than the government. And his stand so fearsome. Its impossible to beat him. You can't, take Giorno Giovanna , GioGio , down. You just sit and obey him no matter if what he does is wrong. Because if you do go against him , you'll be dead.

And that's what GioGio thought of Fugo. He thought he will betray Giorno again or that if he dies his stand will continue to live on and on and kill million per second , so that's why it was better to have Fugo do some killing for the Don.

GioGio placed his hand of Fugos cheeks . He had deep unhealed scars on his face that prevent him from eating anything but soups. He healed him , yet his scars were still ruining Fugo's beauty.

After lots of painful talking , Fugo had officially pledged his loyalty to Giorno,by kneeling down , full in tears, and kissing GioGio's hand.

Back in the gang. Back in the good old days . That's how it was for Pannacotta Fugo. He will get to study with Narancia once again , spend more quality time with Mista , speak with Bruno about anything that bothers him , spend hours of hanging out with Abbacchio when sitting in comfortable silence nd finally, get to know Trish . The girl that he basically left the gang for.

"Once you're done , you will come with me and get in my car , we're going home Fugo. Back to the mansion. We already got your stuff. I told them that you're coming back." Said the Don.

Fugo whipped his teary eyes. He did a simple nod.

"Let's go now , GioGio. I'm done with my food , i don't need to eat it actually." Fugo was actually really desperate to see his team again. Especially Narancia Ghirga. His best friend.

They know eachother for almost 4 years and they almost lost eachother in just 1 week. 1 week that was so painful for Fugo. Many missions, fights , many life risk decisions.

Oh honestly the craved for Narancia. While in the car he couldn't stop thinking about him. How is Narancia going to react? Will he be happy ? God this made Fugo blush , he thought of Narancia hugging him very tightly.

He was starring out of the window , letting some fresh air hit his face.

After a long , long car drive for about 3 hours , they arrived. Fugo was nervous. Who wouldn't. He wasn't 100% sure if his teammates would bond with him like they used to. He took a deep breath and followed Giorno at the entrance of the mansion. It was big . But he expected it since they're all in really high places in Passione especially GioGio.

Giorno grabbed his keys out of his pocked and opened the door. He entered first

"Guys , I would like to present you our new teammate. Pannacotta Fugo." Of course Giorno was a little sarcastic with the new since fugo was in Buccellatis team from the very beginning. Then , he stepped aside letting Fugo enter the mansion as he shut the door behind him.

There was a pause. Fugo wasn't the same as he was when he left. He lost much weight, his hair got longer , he changed earring and he got scars on his face. A teat fell from his eye , ".. hey everyone.." he said with a cracky and sad voice.

Narancia bursted in tears "...fugo..." he mumbled as he ran in Fugo's arms. They hugged while both of them were crying. Words couldn't explain how much they missed eachother.

"..narancia.." he mumbled as he buried his head to Narancia's shoulder. He missed him . He missed everyone and everything.

After a while , the rest joined and it turned out to be a group hug.

"I promise I won't leave you again, I'll stay forever with tou guys. I won't betray GioGio or you guys ever again. I swear on my soul." he said while his voice was shaky from the tears. Everyone had forgiven Fugo and after a chitchat with everyone, GioGio had to show him around , the new place.

"Here's your room. We ran out of empty bedrooms and I really didn't want to put you in a guest room so you will be sharing room with Narancia. I'm really sorry."

"No its okay , I think I'm fine with it."

"It's up to you honestly"

"Grazie for showing me around but I'm kinda tired so I'll just stay in my new room ."

"Okay , do as you please." GioGio replied with a smile on his face as he walked downstairs with the others.

Fugo headed to his new room , it was pretty spacious , it really did fit 2 people. But , it didn't have a separate bed and that annoyed him a little but he should tolerate it for now. He laid down on the bed and enjoyed some music while his eyes were closing , he was about to fall asleep.

Then a knock on his bedroom door woke him up. Someone came to check on him.