𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓪 - 𝓗𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓳𝓲 𝔁 𝓚𝓸𝔂𝓾𝓴𝓲

⚠️KNY MANGA SPOILERS⚠️

(This one shot doesn't contain too many manga spoilers apart from what Akaza's life before becoming a demon was like. So the only spoilers here is that his human name was Hakuji and his relationship with Koyuki. Anygays. Enjoy! :3)

It has been a few weeks since Koyuki had made a major recovery from her illness, and now she was bouncing all over the place wanting to do all sorts things. Hakuji and Keizo were beyond delighted by the improvements of her health, but sometimes it was a little difficult to keep up with her. Today she insisted that Hakuji would go on a walk with her as she attempted to drag him out the door.

"Come on Hakuji, please~? It'll be fun!!" she chirped while tugging on Hakuji's arm.

"Alright, alright! But can we go later? I'm going to go train!" he protested, but not trying all that hard to get out of his girlfriend's grasp.

"Training can wait! Pretty please??" she begged, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh... Fine... But what if you have an asthma attack?" Hakuji asked, clearly still very worried about Koyuki's well-being. 

"I'll be fine, I feel so much better now. Plus you'll be with me!"

Hakuji couldn't help but smile, seeing her this happy meant the world to him. With that, Koyuki dragged him outside and together they set off on their walk. Koyuki started to head off towards the down town, but not wanting to overwhelm her with large crowds of people, Hakuji managed to steer her off down a much quieter trail. 

"If we head down this way, we can see the sakura flowers" he explained.

"Wait, really!? They're in bloom?" Koyuki gasped, her eyes shining brightly.

He nodded and she quickly bounded forwards, giggling with delight. Hakuji hurried to keep up with her as they headed to where the sakura trees were. Once they made it there, they found themselves surrounded by what seemed like a never ending sea of sakura trees. The flowers rustled gently in the warm breeze and the pretty pink petals drifted from the branches. Piles of petals and flowers coated the ground, almost looking like pink fluffy snow. Koyuki froze in place, her eyes wide in amazement as she looked all around her.

"It's... It's beautiful..." she whispered breathlessly. 

"Yeah, it really is, isn't it?" Hakuji whispered back as he stood beside her. 

They stood together in a peaceful silence as they admired the beauty around them. Petals continued to rain from the branches above, sprinkling onto their hair and shoulders. Koyuki gently grabbed onto Hakuji's hand as she turned to look at him, a soft blush covering her face.

"Thanks for bringing me here," she said with a soft smile.

Seeing her with the petals in her hair, her soft smile and blush, and the fact that she was holding his hand made Hakuji all flustered. He felt his face heat up as a bright blush flushed across his face.

"I-I.. N-No problem! I-It was m-my pleasure..." he stammered.

Koyuki giggled as she plucked a petal out of Hakuji's hair, oblivious to his flusteredness.

"You look so silly with you hair all full of sakura petals!" she teased.

Hakuji chuckled, "So do you!" he teased back, also picking a petal from her hair.

They both started to laugh while picking the sakura petals from each others hair. Once they were petal free, they smiled softly at one another.

"Oh! I've got an idea. You wait here," said Hakuji as he disappeared behind the nearest tree.

Koyuki did as he asked, but she was quite curious as to what he was doing. She kept trying to peak around the tree but every time Hakuji playfully shooed her off. After a few minutes, Hakuji appeared from behind the tree, now holding a flower crown of sakura flowers. He gently placed it on Koyuki's head, blushing slightly.

"For you, my princess," he murmured, smiling sheepishly at her.

"Oh! Why thank you, my prince~" Koyuki teased playfully, kissing Hakuji on the cheek. 

From the kiss, they both froze in place, blushing wildly. Before they could think of anything to do or say, Koyuki sneezed.

"Oh, we should probably head back now," Hakuji muttered, handing her a handkerchief.

"Yeah good idea... But we can come back here again, right Hakuji?" Koyuki asked, sniffling slightly.

"Of course... my princess~"

Koyuki giggled, and together they started to walk home, hand in hand.