𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 - 𝓚𝓸𝓴𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓫𝓸 𝔁 𝓓𝓸𝓶𝓪

It was nearly dawn when Kokushibo returned to the Infinity Castle after completing a mission Lord Muzan had sent him on. The mission had taken longer than expected, but it was successful, which pleased Muzan immensely. Kokushibo was also pleased with the results of his mission, but he felt exhausted. This was unusual for him, especially since the mission wasn't all that difficult, which bothered him. I shouldn't feel this tired after such a simple mission... Is it that I'm slipping through the cracks and becoming weaker? How pathetic of me. He thought to himself as he trudged off to his room, slowly shaking his head. 

Before he reached his room, someone called out to him. It was the voice that would make any of the other Upper Moons grumble under their breath and quicken their pace. It used to have the same affect on Kokushibo, but not any more. Now any time he hear this voice, he would always feel happy--though he never understood why.

"KOKUSHIBO-DONO~!" called out Doma, as he raced towards the raven-haired demon.

"Lord Doma," responded Kokushibo with a curt nod as Doma reached him. 

"How have you been~? It's been quite some time since I've seen you last! I've missed yo--" Doma went on cheerfully, but was cut off when Kokushibo stifled a yawn.  

"Kokushibo-dono? Are you alright? You seem pretty tired..." inquired Doma in a less cheery tone, his brows furrowed. 

"I'm fine Lord Doma, I'll be off t--" Kokushibo started, but was cut off by a massive yawn.  

Doma looked Kokushibo up and down and made a tsk tsk sound. He then wrapped his arms around the other male and started to steer him off.

"You're coming with me"

Kokushibo didn't have the energy or the chance to protest as Doma led him off. They shuffled off to Doma's room, and the blonde gently shut the door behind them as they entered. Doma then tried to guide Kokushibo to the bed, but he wouldn't budge.

"Doma, I'm fine. This isn't necessary," he grumbled. 

"Kokushibo-dono. Just look at you. You need to rest," Doma said sternly as he continued to try and bring the higher ranked demon to bed.

"No, I just need to train it off," Kokushibo protested, trying to free himself from the blonde's grasp.

"Now that is most certainly not happening." 

With one final shove, Doma pushed Kokushibo onto the bed and wrangled him under the covers, ignoring any protests made by his superior. Once Kokushibo was situated, Doma snuggled up next to him to ensure he wound't go anywhere. All six of the ravenette's eyes glared at the blonde, but the only response he got was a kiss to the nose. For whatever reason, this caused Kokushibo's face to heat up, so he quickly tried to get rid of the flustered feeling by shaking his head.

"Don't give me that look," scolded Doma, "You need sleep. You're absolutely exhausted. I'm worried about you. When was the last time you ever got a proper sleep?"

Kokushibo hesitated. When was the last time he ever really slept? Demons typically don't sleep all that often, but it's something that needs to be done at least every once in a while. Doma heaved a sigh before Kokushibo could think of a proper answer.

"Kokushibo-dono... You need to take care of yourself. It's important to get some rest once in a while. You can't always be up and about and always doing stuff. No wonder why you're so drained... Taking care of yourself is just as important as your missions and what not. How can you properly carry out missions and whatever else Lord Muzan requests of you if you're this tired?"

"But I have no time to rest. If I take a break, I'll start to fall a part and grow we--" Kokushibo started, but was cut off by Doma.

"Honey, that's not true. It'll only be true if you don't rest up and care of yourself... You don't have to be Mr. Perfection all the time. Even as Upper Rank One you have your limits... You matter. So please be kind to yourself," he muttered, pulling Kokushibo close to him.

The higher ranked demon was at a loss for words. But he felt comforted by Doma's concern. None of the other demons cared for him as much as the blonde did. Smiling softly, Kokushibo wrapped Doma into a tight hug.

"Thank you..." he whispered 

"Anything for you... Now get some sleep," Doma whispered back.

In only a matter of minutes, Kokushibo and Doma fell asleep, curled up in one another's arms. 

(Author's note: But in all seriousness, please take care of yourself. Stay hydrated. Eat plenty of food. Get plenty of rest. Go outside. Do the things you love. I know sometimes that's very hard to do, but you can get through it. You're important. You matter. And I care about you <3

-a random person on the internet called Jupiter)