1

Location: Zerobaseone High.

"Yah! Gunwook! Pass pass!" A voice shouted as he ran, raising his hands up. Once the ball got into his possession, he quickly scored from his spot.

"Yes!" He shouted and clapped his teammate's hand.

"Ji Woong hyung, good game" he heard his name and turned to see his junior. He smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Gunwook! Come on, let's go grab lunch" Ji Woong shouted to his other junior. "Yujin-ah, you're hungry right?" He asked and Yujin nodded

"Alright, let's shower first before we go" he said and hooked his arm over Yujin's shoulder. Gunwook caught up to them and joined them as they got into the shower room.

-

"Oppa! Take this, I made it for you"

"Oppa you like white chocolate right?"

"Oppa look at me! Hanbin Oppa!"

Hanbin shyly waved his hands in disagreement. He was used to this but he just wasn't comfortable with it.

He felt an arm around his shoulder. He turned and saw his junior.

"Ouuu is that white chocolate? I'll take that" Gyuvin said grabbing the box from one of the girls. He looked at the other gifts the other girls had and began to take them.

"You see girls, Hanbin Hyung here is shy" he leaned closer to them. "Don't worry about the gifts, I'll give them to him and surely put in a word or two for you" he whispered and winked making the girls giggle.

He leaned out and smirked when he saw them run away giggling. Hanbin let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks for that Gyuvin, again" Hanbin said smiling as he ruffled Gyuvin's hair.

"I'm keeping the gifts. No take backs" Gyuvin said and Hanbin just shooed him away.

-

Hanbin arrived at the cafeteria and spotted his friends at their usual spot. Once he got there, he sat in between two of his friends, Zhanghao and Ji Woong.

"Hyung you came late to lunch, the meals' finished. What will you eat now?" Gunwook asked and picked up his burger and started eating.

Hanbin sighed in realization. He felt a nudge and saw Zhanghao push his tray towards him.

"You can eat this, I'm not really hungry" Zhanghao said looking away. The youngest of their group, Yujin looked at him confused.

"Hyung, didn't you just say you were hun–
He quickly shut up when Gyuvin put a handful of berries into his mouth. "Shh. Eat well" Gyuvin muttered as he rubbed Yujin's hair.

"Ring ding dong ring ding dong"
They all heard someone sing, the person walked and sat near Ji Woong.

"Ricky, you're late again" Ji Woong said and Ricky shrugged. "Jiwoo wanted to see me, so I had to. I'm a good boyfriend right?" Ricky asked wiggling his brows.

The whole table groaned. "Jiwoo? Oh gosh. Come on Ricky, you just broke up with Eunbin and you dived right into her best friend?" Zhanghao said shaking his head in disbelief.

Ricky chuckled "I really don't put any effort into finding a new one" He said with a smug smile.
Gyuvin threw him a wrapped sandwich.

"From mom. Seems like she knew you'd skip lunch again" Gyuvin said. Ricky lives together with Gyuvin since he's from China. He's been with Gyuvin's family for years and it's almost like it's his real family.

Ricky was about to open his sandwich when he noticed someone pass.

"Hey foureyes! Want some?!" He shouted with a mocking smile. The person he shouted to glared at him secretly as he ducked his head and walked past.

"Yah Ricky, stop pestering Tae Rim hyung " Gunwook said with his mouth full, pointing his sausage at Ricky.

"It's Tae Rae. You can never forget a pauper's name" Ricky said with a smug smile. Hanbin groaned and dropped his hand on the table.

"Stop that Ricky, seriously. You really need to get your head out of the clouds" Hanbin said making Ricky roll his eyes unbothered.

Ji Woong sighed as he shook his head. He stood up and covered his head with his hood.
"I'll see y'all in class" He said patting Hanbin and Zhanghao's backs.

Ricky looked up from his food and saw everyone looking at him. "What? I was just joking when I said that, jeez!" He said raising his hands up.

-

"Have a nice day at school. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends, now come on, give me a kiss" A middle aged woman spoke as she patted her cheek.

Matthew's cheeks turned red as he frantically looked around. "Mom! Don't embarrass me!" He whisper-yelled. His sister at the back of the car snickered

"Let's go mom, I'm sure Matthew's gonna have lots of kisses in school" she said making Matthew flustered even more.

"Jeez you guys are the worst" he muttered and they laughed. He clutched his bag straps and started walking.

"Bye!! Have fun!!" He heard his mother shout. He turned back and waved as he grinned broadly. Once he saw his mother drive off, he turned and faced the school.

He sighed nervously, looking at the large scale of the school but soon a smile came up to his face.

"This is sure going to be fun" he said smiling in excitement.