19

Tae Rae got down from the stage with his guitar, totally ignoring the claps and standing ovation. He immediately sighed and brushed his hair back.

Gunwook quickly ran to him and hugged him, catching him off guard. Gunwook leaned out and held Tae Rae's shoulders.

"Hyung, You sang so well. You looked like an angel on stage" Gunwook said looking at Tae Rae's loose white shirt. His hair was styled in a Prince-like way.

Tae Rae just nodded. He didn't smile. Gunwook noticed his attitude and got confused.

"Hyung, smile, you did a great job. You should be happy doing what you love" Gunwook said smiling as he rubbed Tae Rae's arms.

Tae Rae silently scoffed as he heard Gunwook's words. His eyes met his father's eyes, he was discussing with some socialites. He signaled Tae Rae to come over to where they were.

Tae Rae clenched his guitar and sighed. Gunwook looked at his face and saw how conflicted he looked. He looked over at Tae Rae's father and wondered if he was the cause.

Gunwook intertwined his hands with Tae Rae's and walked over to where Tae Rae's father was.

His father and the other elites looked at Gunwook as he marched to them.

Gunwook bowed and looked up at them smirking.
"Park Gunwook. I'm the son of Park Hyunsuk. The CEO of Park Groups. It's a pleasure to meet you" He said and bowed again.

Tae Rae's eyes widened because he didn't imagine that Gunwook was actually going to speak to his father.

"Ah. I see you must be acquainted with Tae Rae here" Tae Rae's father said and smiled. Tae Rae immediately knew what that smile meant.

"Yes, we're very close friends. I was wondering if I and Tae Rae can have some time alone, I'd like to take him somewhere" Gunwook said and Tae Rae squeezed his hand telling him to stop.

Gunwook still held his ground as he looked at
Tae Rae's father smiling.

"Why not. You're friends after all" Tae Rae's father said and smiled. Gunwook nodded and held Tae Rae's hand tighter.

He took Tae Rae out of the venue.

"Yah why did you do that?" Tae Rae asked yanking his arm from Gunwook's. Gunwook smiled and took back Tae Rae's hands.

"I figured that your father wouldn't let you go with me so I had to use my status." Gunwook said smiling.

"And why would you do that?"

"Because..I want to take you out, you don't seem that happy. I thought that if we spend sometime, your mood might lighten—

"I don't think he needs you to be happy"

Gunwook heard a voice say. He saw a guy walking to them, his hands were in his dress pants as he looked at Gunwook with a smug smile.

Jaewoo circled his hand round Tae Rae's waist making Tae Rae flinch. Gunwook's eyes darkened as he saw how Jaewoo made Tae Rae feel.

"What are you doing here?" Gunwook asked and Jaewoo chuckled. He put his head down to Tae Rae's neck smiling.

"Of course to watch Tae Rae. Father invited me after all. You wouldn't understand, it's more of a family affair" Jaewoo said smirking. Tae Rae looked away from Jaewoo gritting his teeth.

Gunwook saw Tae Rae's uncomfortable face and immediately pushed Jaewoo away from him.

"Get away from him" Gunwook said moving Tae Rae to his side. Jaewoo staggered back. He regained his balance and smirked as he cussed under his breath. He glared at Gunwook and chuckled.

"I can but..I won't." Jaewoo said walking closer to Gunwook.

"You see...He's mine" Jaewoo said with a smirk.
Gunwook's brows furrowed. Tae Rae sighed.
"Hyung. Don't..Just stop" Tae Rae said and Jaewoo chuckled.

"Alright then. Since Princess asked" he said winking at Tae Rae. He fixed his suit and brushed his hair backwards. "I'll call you this night. Be sure to pick up. Let your dad know I'm the one calling"

He looked at Gunwook smirking "I'll see you then" He said to Tae Rae and turned and started walking.

Gunwook huffed under his breath. "Hyung–
"I'm tired, I'll get going" Tae Rae said and tried walking but Gunwook held his hand.

"Hyung, we really need to talk. I feel like you are hiding something from me. I don't like the vibes this Jaewoo guy gives. I think you should—

"Gunwook" Tae Rae said cutting Gunwook short.

"I'm tired" he said looking at Gunwook. He looked at Gunwook's hand on his. Gunwook nodded and let go of his hand. "Take care" Gunwook said and rubbed Tae Rae's cheek.

Tae Rae turned and left.

Gunwook looked at his suit and sighed
"Dressing up this good was for nothing" he said and chuckled.