28

Gunwook looked at the plastic bags in his hands and smiled softly. He decided to skip some hours of school. He went to the supermarket and bought all the snacks he knew everyone would love.

He remembered how Tae Rae's father dragged him out of his house the last night. "I hope this can cheer him up" he mumbled.

He gave the security men some money to let him get into school because he was quite close with them.
Once he got in, it was already school dismissal.

Students were running around as they played and laughed together. Gunwook smiled and held the plastic bags tighter. He ran up to Tae Rae's class and saw him there.

"Uh? Where's Matthew hyung?" He asked smiling as he placed the bags on Tae Rae's desk. Tae Rae sighed and Gunwook's brows furrowed.

"Why? Is something wrong?" He asked nervously chuckling. Tae Rae brushed his hair backwards.
"Nevermind that. What's in the bags?" He asked and Gunwook grinned as he opened the plastic bags.

"This is for you.." he said bringing out Tae Rae's favorite snacks. He saw Tae Rae smile softly as he looked at the snacks. Gunwook's heart softened after seeing his smile.

"This is for Gyuvin hyung, Ricky hyung, This is one is specifically for Ji Woong hyung, you know how picky he can be" Gunwook said, rolling his eyes as he kept on bringing out snacks.

"This is for Yujin, I got him these cute snacks that come with gifts at the side. He's gonna act like he doesn't love it but we all know he does." Gunwook said and Tae Rae nodded as he giggled.

"This is for Hanbin Hyung and this is for Hao hyung. Wait, Hyung don't start eating yours. We're going to eat them all together tomorrow. Won't that be fun?"
Gunwook said and Tae Rae nodded smiling.

Gunwook noticed the bruises on Tae Rae's face but he didn't want to question it because he clearly knew where they came from. He didn't want to ruin
Tae Rae's mood.

"By the way. Where are others? I didn't see Ricky Hyung and Gyuvin's Hyung in their class on the way here" Gunwook asked and Tae Rae shrugged.

Gunwook's phone began to buzz.
"Oh hyung, look who it is" He said showing Tae Rae his phone screen. It was Ji Woong calling.

"Gunwook-ah" he heard a low voice over the phone.

"Hyung, are you under the weather? Why do you sound like that?" Gunwook asked making Tae Rae look at him worriedly.

"Come to Wakeone Hospital" Ji Woong said and ended the call, leaving Gunwook bewildered.

"Uh? He said I should come to Wakeone Hospital. Come Hyung let's go. What if something's wrong with him?" Gunwook said grabbing Tae Rae's hand.

Tae Rae quickly got out of his desk and followed Gunwook.

Gunwook's driver parked in front of the hospital and Gunwook and Tae Rae scurried out of the car.

They saw Ricky resting his back on the wall. They walked towards him and Gunwook got even more worried when he saw Ricky's state.

His eyes were bloodshot red and puffy.
Ricky brushed his hair backwards and looked at them soullessly.

"Let's go" he muttered. Gunwook looked at Tae Rae and Tae Rae looked back at him with the same worried gaze.

Once they got off the elevator, they saw Ji Woong and Gyuvin seated on the floor.

"Hyung..what's going on?" Gunwook asked in confused. Ji Woong looked at Gunwook and Tae Rae. Tae Rae was shocked by Ji Woong and Gyuvin's appearance.

Gyuvin was crouched on the floor crying as his shoulders were shaking.

Tae Rae walked to him and sat on the floor beside him in worry. "What's going on?" Tae Rae asked.

Gunwook was still standing, looking at them in confusion. His heart was beating.

Ji Woong motioned for him to get closer. Gunwook walked and sat beside Ji Woong. Ji Woong brushed his hair backwards as he sighed.

"Gunwook-ah...it's heartbreaking..but Zhanghao and Yujin.." Ji Woong stopped as his voice cracked. He shut his eyes tight trying to stop himself from crying but tears kept overflowing.

Gunwook shook Ji Woong's shoulders in worry
"Hyung.. what do you mean by Hao hyung and Yujin.. what happened to them?" He asked.

"Gunwook.." Ji Woong sniffed and Gyuvin started crying even louder making Tae Rae hug him.

"Zhanghao and Yujin...they're no more..they're dead Gunwook..they- they killed themselves" Ji Woong said and Gunwook gasped.

Tae Rae covered his mouth in shock. Ricky looked away as he started crying. Gunwook laughed and nudged Ji Woong's shoulder.

"H-Hyung, you're not funny.. where are they?" He muttered and stood up.

"Hao hyung! Yujin-ah!!" He yelled as he smiled making others cry even more. He saw the door to a room open. He slowed his steps as he heard wails.

He saw two bodies that were covered with a white cloth. His heart clenched when he saw Yujin's mother crying beside one of the bodies.

Gunwook walked slowly as his breath ragged. His shaky hands slowly made its way towards the white cloth off one of the bodies. He slowly moved the cloth down and saw Yujin's lifeless face.

He staggered back as he shook his head.
"N-No..no no" he muttered shaking his head in denial. His eyes started getting blurry.

He removed the cloth off the other body and saw Zhanghao's face. His brows furrowed as his let out a quiet gasp. He held his chest and fell to the floor.

"This can't be"