Sent Away

*Monday Afternoon*

*Konasa and Mika were tasked with packing clothes, utensils, and phones for Zumo and Shiroi. Today was finally the day that Zumo and Shiroi would be sent out, and everyone prepared for the occasion. People gathered around to witness Zumo and Shiroi being escorted to their new location.

The rest of "The 6" - Kakudai, Kurai, Jūden - were present, but Uzu was notably absent. Amiri and her friends also arrived, along with Naruto, Kakashi, Sarada, Boruto, and Kawaki. The atmosphere resembled that of a new Hokage being inaugurated.*

*Sasuke emerges from the prison, leading the first person out, Shiroi. Shiroi's arms are tied in front of him as he sees the light again amidst loud boos and hateful chants. Mika steps forward through the crowd and sees a worn-out Shiroi, quickly tearing up at the sight. As he reaches her, she hugs him tightly, and he immediately asks about Mai. Mika confirms Mai is okay and inquires about Shiroi's well-being, but he abruptly requests his bag of belongings to leave.

Mika bursts into tears, asking why he won't talk to her or brushes her off. Shiroi raises his voice, demanding the bag, which silences everyone and leaves Mika speechless. Shiroi has never spoken to her this way with such anger. Feeling devastated, Mika hands him the bag, then slowly backs away, running back home as everyone begins treating Shiroi like dirt.

Now without anyone on his side, Shiroi faces Jūden's confrontation about his behavior. Shiroi turns his back on Jūden, dismissing his concerns and citing their longstanding animosity. The tension between them escalated ever since Shiroi rescued Sukaria during their training, with Shiroi in the right and Jūden in the wrong. Now the roles are reversed, and Jūden shouts at Shiroi, expressing concern for Mika's loyalty and warning about potential rivals.

Shiroi stops in his tracks, admitting, "Well, they'd do better than me." Amiri observes Shiroi's final moments in the village with a stern expression. Shiroi then walks into a portal opened by Sasuke, leaving people questioning where Sasuke is taking him.*

*Amidst the rambling, Zumo walked toward the crowd, where Konasa emerged and burst into tears. Zumo wiped her face and comforted her, assuring her not to worry and promising to return when she needed him most. Though Konasa felt an urgent need for him, she trusted Zumo's words and didn't doubt him. He kissed her lips, grabbed his bag, and when Konasa asked when he would be back, he admitted that Sasuke hadn't given a timeline. Zumo then revealed that everything she needed for the baby was in her bank account, leaving her speechless as he walked away.

Turning back to the crowd, Zumo shouted, "I'll be back!" and the crowd echoed chants of "He'll be back" repeatedly. Kurai, Kakudai, and Jūden observed, reassured that Zumo hadn't lost his spirit.

Sasuke invited Zumo to enter, and as Zumo looked at him, he remarked, "I knew you'd pull something like this." Sasuke chuckled and promised to explain later.

*Zumo enters the portal and Sasuke goes with him, ending all debates and chants. Everyone starts to walk away and wonder with each other what going to happen next.*

*Amiri sits their and contemplates what to do with next.*

*Mika finally gets home and wipes her tears away, she pays her babysitter and gets her out house fast which gave the babysitter weird vibes from Mika. She walks over and sees the baby sleeping in her bed, she sits near her daughter and cries into her pillow, she asks God to help her find out what is happening to Shiroi and her and prays that he opens up and changes. Her cries were chaotic, every second she thought about him, until she went numb and didn't know what to think, she banned herself from drinking ever since Mai, but she was never a heavy drinker, Mika sees her phone buzz. It was a message from Amiri that if she wanted to go out later tonight, Mika contemplated but accepted to clear her mind of things, she knows the type of people Amiri goes out with and doesn't want to be out getting drunk with responsibilities.*

*Konasa comes home a bit more satisfied, giving Emiri a happy expression on her face. Kurai walks in expecting a sob sesh but looks like everyone is ok, it took Zumo's words to cut deep into her soul to help her move on from the saying. Kurai walks to the bathroom to take a leak and sees a weird wip, which he knew what it was and was laughing waiting for the day to tell Zumo about what he found.*

*Night time hits*

*Kakudai looks then all lit up in lights as walks down the street. He walks passed that same restaurant with the barista he always wanted to talk to, He looks through doorway seeing her walking and doing her normal tasks. His head races with emotions as he fantasies about her, he was their for a good 5 minutes until she approached Kakudai, cause to get cold sweat and walking away awkwardly. He sighs, He thinks on how to get her and then realises that Zumo could help on how to talk to her but as he opens his phone he realizes that Zumo would probably not be able to answer where he is at and closes his phone for good. Kakudai walks away with a repeating thought about the barista girl.

*Zumo lies on his back and looks at the night sky with Sasuke telling him how he feels so far about this thing, Zumo says he is a little worried about his girlfriend but he knows that Sasuke has a bright reason for what he's doing this for. Sasuke commends him for his IQ and asks him if he ever taught him to be smart when he's dumb, Zumo laughs it off and says he just had a teacher that learn the hard way by fighting his best friend. They both laugh at their comments, with the scenery transitioning to Shiroi, Shiroi struggles to get the Zip ties off his wrist as if his strength was gone, he says what he thought with Hayashi coming out of the dark telling "Oh yeah you're on chakra depressants.