Bear Trap Electrocution

Sixteen days later. Sunday, October 29th, 2023 at 6pm, six people were sitting in chairs covered in bear traps with one combination lock and a helmet-like bear trap. Their mouths were forced open by the bear traps and The Judgment Day were watching them through the cameras. Damian had his legs crossed in front of one of the computers that showed the victims in Room #1 and Rhea walked in carrying a duffle bag. Dominik was playing darts and Finn was texting his wife. Rhea got beside Damian and sat down.

Rhea: How're they holdin' up so far?

Damian: They're goin' into withdrawal from their drug and substance abuse.

She put her hands on Damian's shoulders and squeezed them. Damian had a blank look on his face while he zoomed in on Michelle.

Rhea: And our little angel?

Damian: Sleepin' like a baby. Let's get this game started.

Rhea (whispering in Damian's ear with a smile): She's gonna win, Luis, I promise.

He took out a sai and placed it against Rhea's throat instantly. She gasped and held onto his wrist.

Damian: She better or you'll be the one at the bottom of the ocean.

Finn walked towards them and stopped once he got beside them.

Finn: Hey, take it easy, Damian. She's gonna win. Listen to me, we've been watchin' her, and if your father has taught Michelle anything, it's to think with a clear mind. You said let's start the game, then, let's do it, and see how many will advance to the next level.

Rhea had fear in her eyes and Damian held onto Rhea's throat a little bit longer while the sai was against her throat. He let her go and got up from his seat. She gasped for air and coughed a little bit. He took out a remote and pressed the red button. Electricity from the bear trap helmets zapped all six of its owners wearing it and they woke up. Michelle started hyperventilating and looked all around her.

Woman #1: What the fuck is this?!

Man #1: Yo, how the hell did we get into this shit?!

Man #2: Get us outta here! Let me the fuck outta here!

Man #3: Everybody, just calm the fuck down! Panickin' and screamin' for help isn't gonna work!

Man #4: Oh, it's easy for you to say! You're not the one who's wakin' up from a dreadful hangover!

There was a TV in the room with them and Finn's voice came over the intercom.

Finn: Ah, I see that all of you are awake. You know why you're here and one of the reasons is that you don't value your life. The myth of The Judgment Day faction is true and you're about to play a game. The device that all of you are sittin' in is one of our personal favorites, Bear Trap Electrocution. Each of you have a combination of your own to release yourselves, and you have two minutes to do so, or this will happen.

All of them looked at the TV and there was a human body sitting in the same contraption as them. The bear traps snapped on it and electrocuted its body. Blood splattered all over the camera and everybody screamed in horror except for Man #3.

Finn: Five percent have made it past this contraption, but failed to tell the tale, due to, their early demise. Your time starts, now.

The digital clock over the door started counting down and everybody started looking for the combination lock. Michelle found her combination lock under her left hand and started twisting it after figuring out that the answer to her combination lock was the day she was taken. She was released from the contraption and fell to the floor. She crawled towards the woman and looked at the time above the door. It showed they had a minute left.

Woman #1: Help me!

Michelle: When were you kidnapped? Try to remember. That's the answer.

Woman #1: I can't move my arm.

Michelle tried to help her and the combination lock under the woman's right hand zapped her. She screamed and held her hand.

Michelle: You have to do it by yourself. I can't do it for you. I'm sorry. You can do it.

The woman and two of the men made it out of the contraptions in the nick of time while the other two men's bodies exploded. Michelle fell to the floor and went into a flashback.

She saw a faceless woman tending to Damian's wounds and he was shuddering. The faceless woman put a cool, damp cloth over Damian's forehead to reduce his fever. He grabbed her hand and placed it on his heart. Michelle stood beside the doorway and watched them. Damian looked at the faceless victim with a weak smile.

Faceless victim: You're awake. You should take it easy.

Damian: No, my body heals a lot faster than you think. 

Faceless victim: You had a temperature of 105 degrees and your female friend went into cardiac arrest. Losin' too much blood can do that to you. She's better, now, don't worry. I took care of her. She's tryna be up and about but I found somethin' of interest to her that she could watch on TV.

Damian: That's Demi for ya. On the go and can be a bit stubborn if you ask me.

Faceless victim: Well, no offense to you or your friends, but you should take it easy with the partyin' once you get better, and leave the hospital.

Damian (flirtatiously): What, are you worried that we might come back to you in pieces next time, Nurse?

Faceless victim: No, I'm worried about you guys' mindsets, and that--.

Damian kissed her lips and she helped him lay back down. He pulled her into a deep, long, passionate kiss and she broke it.

Faceless victim (in a professional tone): Get some rest, Mr. Priest. Buzz me if you need anything.

Damian: What if I need you to put me to bed or to help me take a shower?

Faceless victim: As long as it's nothin' sexual, then, that's fine.

He gently squeezed her ass and she politely removed his hand from her ass. She put it across his stomach and tucked him in before leaving the hospital room combing her fingers through her hair.

The flashback ended and Michelle gasped putting her hand to her chest. The others had gathered around her to see if she was okay and the door opened slowly by itself. All of them looked at the door and Michelle was helped up by them.

Woman #1: One simple game and that's it? We're free to go?

Man #3: No, we're not free to go. We advanced to the next level and we've gotta go through that door to get to it.

Man #1: Fuck this, there's no way in hell am I goin' through that door. 

Man #3: We don't have a choice. Who knows what they might do to us, next, if we don't keep movin'.

Michelle: We don't know what's down there. 

Man #3: Hey, I'm scared, too. If we don't finish their game, we're all gonna die. I'd rather die tryin', instead of, waitin' for someone to finish me off. We've gotta keep movin'. I'll go first.

He walked out of the room and the rest of them followed him.