10th obj, Struggle to awake - phase 1

How's your adventure?

Is it enjoyable?

> Yes

No

Welcome back to Aerium!

.

.

.

Next objective is acquired!

10th objective, Struggle to awake: initiated!

#############################################

Month Juno

Hearthen Kingdom, Spawnhall city

Southern district, Brandish blade guild

It's been a week after the slum-experiment case. Today, the guild gathers around all leaders of the major party, the core members of the guild, and all participants of the dispatched team.

The meeting is led by the guildmaster himself since this case will discuss a sensitive matter and can bring the guild to a complicated situation that involves some nobles or higher figures in the country.

"Emily, let's check all of the invited guests first."

"Certainly, sir. Then I'll start right away, please excuse me."

The secretary lady immediately stands up and starts the meeting.

"Greetings to all of the guests. In this urgent meeting, the guild has invited all of the major figures within the guild since this meeting can affect the direction of our guild in the future. I will now announce the guests who have been invited to this meeting. First, all the representatives of the major party in the guild, preferably the captains or at least the vice-captains. And the major party includes The Fury storm, The Shadow serpent, The Snow fangs, The Violet mirage, The Silver honor, The Torch hammer, and finally The Tower."

"Excuse me, Lady Emily. I think all parties have joined, and it looks like we have fulfilled the requirement of this meeting since right now I only see captains or vice-captains here. Except..."

"Ah, yes you're right. I guess that particular one is still on a mission. At least, I informed them about this meeting."

They talk about The Tower, the only party that consists of S-rankers for all of the members. This party alone usually took and accomplished the list of impossible quests, that's why they rarely join the guild's meetings or any other events.

"Then I will continue for now, on the guild's side we've invited the guildmaster, the secretary which is myself, the finance department, the labor department, and the information department. It seems the leaders of each department already have joined us as well. And lastly it's the participants of the dispatched team, including the quest-giver himself, Yuki Yatoshu, the recent promoted rookie of ours."

At that moment, without any signs, all of the guests take a glance at Yuki at the same second.

Though as usual, Yuki just stares back expressionless.

"Now we move on to the main topic of current issue. The case took a place at an abandoned government building which was used as a post in the slum area to spread rations five years ago. But when the dispatched team arrived at that building, they found quite a shocking fact."

And so on the secretary explains the situation that was found by the team.

The representatives of parties and the guild's department leaders are listening only for a while but they realize in an instant that how big this case affect the guild.