10th obj, Struggle to awake - phase 2

We are the most sinister organization in the dark side of Hearthen kingdom. The clients come from the higher-ups of any guild, nobles, even sometimes the members of royal clan.

Our history are rooted from 300years ago since the second-generation king of this kingdom. Even the neighbouring country are cautious against us if it involves dark world. We are the Jormungandr, the biggest network in the underworld, like the name dictates. We devour everything to become our "resources". And we've done anything to spread our "influence".

Everything for the "growth" of our organization.

In one of our policies, we never show mercy to our "bad customers". But of course, we will give our best service to the "good customers". And recently we got a really bad customer, the worst customer i'd say.

He didn't even "knock" the door, but he already made a mess in one of our precious "assets". Furthermore he brought over his buddies to our house. He even cleaned up the whole house, along with our "security" camera.

Really! What a direspectful, impolite, and barbaric customer!

Though in the last seconds it seemed that he realized the camera location, but i think it's just my imagination. After all, the location is well-hidden in the gap between decoration on the wall.

Now our priority is to take back those specimens and hide our trace, since involved with the kingdom always result in annoying huge costs. It's a better choice if we just play along and go in hiding for a while that our specimens were exposed.

Damn it all!! I hope this bad weather just pass by in a moment.

Damn those costs!! Aah, what a head-

"Report, Commander!"
"WHAT THE HECK?!!"

"Uuh..sorry commander, b-but there's an emergency..."

"Haaahhh...it's fine, it's just all about those unfortunates in our br-

Whaat?! What emergency?!!"

"T-that's...there are intruders! Two of them!"

"Haaa...what's commotion with them? It's just two of them anyway.."

"B-but, the base..."

"What's wrong with it? Here is the safest base of ours, so what's the situation? I'll kill you if you spout non-.. "

"The entire base is already conquered by them, commander!!"

"Whaat?!! I said i'll kill you if-"
"Forgive me, but please just watch the cameras, sir!"

"Ugh...alright, i'll see if you li-!!"

What the hell is this..?? Where are my guards??

T-they... Where are the fu*king guards of mine??!!

"B-bboo...ooss..."

"What?!!"

BRUUKK!

The last guard of the villain is dropping dead in a horizontal cut body.

"Y-you..! What have you done with my base?!! Who are you??!!"

"Is that a default question of you villains??"

"W-what? What non-sense are you talking about?!"

"All of you villains always asked the same questions since we enter this place."

"Grrr!! Don't be cocky! You only beat some mere small fries didn't you? Hah! Just wait till my elite guards come right here!"

BRAK!! *ROLLING*

(Three heads are rolling forward to the villain)

"Do you mean 'them'?"

"W-what? How?!"

"I just thought that you won't believe if I only say it."

"N-no, that's not...Who are you really?..W-what d'ya want?!!"

"Ah...straight to the point. I'm here to eradicate you all."

"W-whaa...y-you know our partners, right?"

"Ah of course! that's the goal."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll become the bait to lure them out. Then as your end will be, I'll eradicate them too."

"Kuuh! Y-you-!! You'll pay for your arrogance!"

PLUK PLUK

(The two palms of the villain fall down)

"G-gyaaahh!!"

"Calm down, it won't be detached if you stay still."

"Huh?.."
"Your feet, I mean."

BLUK!

(Suddenly the legs are separated from the feet)

"G-guaaahh!! Somebody help mee!!"

"Don't waste your energy. It will be over soon."

The villain still questions 'how the intruder cut off his limbs without his notice'.

'When he did it?' 'How fast the strike?' 'Who is he that he's this strong?'

All of those questions accumulate in seconds because of the gushing blood from his wound.

"W-why? We always pay a sufficient amount to our partners. Who's dissatisfied from our contract and then sent you?"

"Hmm? Aren't you aware the nature of your little group? Don't tell me that you didn't expect such rebound like this one from crime you've done?"

"Huh?...ah, crime..indeed." The villain grins a little when realizing that.

"What a naive 'big shot'."

*SLASH!*

(With just one swing, the head falls down)

That night the partners of the Jormungandr are sleeping soundly, without knowing that their most precious treasure are gone in silence of the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At certain mansion of a Count.

"Sir."

"You come, how's about my order? Have you carried it out?"

 "As you've ordered, sir. For now there's no trouble, though no demand yet too."

"Ah, Let it be. As long as it's going according the plan, it'll generate a fruitful result for certainty."

"Yes, sir. I'll take it to mind."

"At last, tomorrow we'll initiate the first stage of this grand drama!! HAHAHA!!"

- 10th obj, Struggle to awake: cleared! -