Struggle to awake: Temporary Peace

The seven children, who are rescued, now they adapt to their new page in Whitepale Manor.

For the current circumtance, they are still placed in one room since The Manor owner considers their current state of mind.

The children are served with the same meals as The Manor owner has. And even in case of their clothes, they are from the same store as The Manor owner bought his clothes from.

And that distinguished Manor owner is Yuki.

---------------------------------

The third day after arrival at
Whitepale Manor

"Good morning, kids."

Rhea, as the only maid in the Manor, greets the children who are still asleep.

"G-good morning...Sis..ter Rhea..Hoaamm~"

Answered half-asleep by the Brown-winged boy

who's identified as Panther beastkin.

"Woaah..you're quite diligent than your friends, huh?"

"I, I am...awake, too~"

Said the Orcish Dwarf kid, as he doesn't want to lose to his friends.

"Then as you two already wake up, let's wake others too before we get the breakfast!"

"A-alriiight~"

The two kids are moved by the word 'breakfast'. They struggle with their sleepiness to wake their friends. One by one is awake, though each one of them wake up with different interval.

"Now let's go taking a bath, kids~"
"Yeaaaah~"

Later after they cheerfully took the bath, of course in separate shared-bathroom, they put their clothes on and then walking right to the Large main dining hall.

While Rhea's preparing the meals and the children are waiting on their respective seats, one of the children convey her deepest curiosity.

"Umm...Sister..Today, can we meet Mister Yuki?"

"Brother Yuki told me to ask you all calling him 'Brother' as well."

"B-but, but...He's our savior, how can we..?"

"And yes indeed, since these two days he's so busy in settling adoption for all of you, He told me to prepare the meals for our together breakfast!"

"Wo-oaahh.."

"R-reaallyy??"

"T-then we can mee-"

While the children are still busy with their wishful thought, Suddenly the door of the Dining hall is opened by certain someone they're waiting for. And they instintively open their mouth with wonder.

"M-mister.."

"Mister Yu..."

"Mister Yukiii!!"

"Mister Heeroo!!"

"Mister Savior!!"

Their cheerfulness is suddenly stopped by Yuki's respond.

"Brother."

"W-wha..?"

The children are stunned at the same time, but Yuki still continues his greeting.

"Call me 'Brother' from now on, as long as you want to live here."

"Y-yes, SIRR!!"

"Haahh, 'Brother' not Sir, my little brothers and sisters."

Once Yuki calls them as his own siblings, the children are paused even more