Chapter 2

Izuku and Issei were talking while on their way to the greenette's house. As they talked, they got to know each other. 

Izuku learned that Issei is a pervert. Which isn't surprising due to him announcing the whole harem king. Though the boy does have limits as he rather work on his charisma and social skills than do anything bad. Which he can't blame him for.

Still, he should tone down the perversion.

As for Issei, Izuku is a hero nerd. Like, he has a collection of notebooks of heroes. Full of data that he manage to gather, simply from watching videos and deducing them. Which also came with the perks of being a nerd, like being shy and anxious.

Still, he find it weird that they knew each other.

The two made it to his home, which was an apartment block. Issei couldn't blame him as buying a home can be a chore. Now here, Izuku knocked the door as he waited for his mom to open.

"Just to let you know that my mom can be... very expressive to say the least," Izuku warned.

"I understand," Issei replied. "I bet you my mom would show any future girlfriend of mine my baby photos." The two shivered in fear as that would be scary.

The two made their way to the apartment building where he lives. Which the brunette can't blame him since it does suck with today's economy. Speaking of the shy boy, he took out a spare copy of the keys before opening the door.

"Hello, Kaa-san, I'm back!" Izuku said from the entrance as he removed his shoes. "I also brought a new friend over."

"Oh, hello, baby!" Inko said from the kitchen. "And a new friend? That's great to hear, sweetie! You should have told me that you were bringing a friend over, sweetie. Now I need to make more for lunch."

"Moooom!" Izuku moaned in embarrassment.

"Don't worry, Midoriya-san! We're good friends, Izuku and I!" Issei said out loud as the greenette covered his head in shame. "And while I don't mind, I can only stay for a while. My parents still want me back home."

"So where to?" Izuku asked him.

"Your room, duh," the brunnette cheerfully said as the two walked to his room.

Inko left the kitchen to turn to the corner, now curious. She stopped for a bit as she got a good look of Izuku's new friend.

This Issei Hyoudou seemed to be okay for the most part. He does look like a delinquent for a bit. Though something about him makes her think she seen the boy before.

"Mhmm, I wonder if I knew a Hyoudou before?" Inko muttered as she went back cooking.

Issei went into Izuku room, though he was scared for a bit. And he can see why when he allowed him in.

"Wow, you are a hero fan," the brunette said as he let out a whistle. "Though am I in a All Might Museum? Seems you have everything of the guy here."

"Yea," the greenette said embarrassingly. "I do not have everything, but I am a huge fan of his," Izuku added.

"Nice," Issei grinned. "Though if you ask me, some of the heroines ain't that bad either."

Izuku looked at him with a blank look. "You're saying that about their bodies, right?"

"Guilty as charge," Issei shrugged.  "Mount Lady, Ryukyu, Midnight, and Miruko look sexy and kick ass while doing it.."

"With their Quirks, you don't want to mess with them," the shy boy detailed. "You know their Quirks?" Issei waved his hands as a 'sorta'. "Well if you are curious of their Quirks, I can tell you this..."

They had no idea an hour passed as Izuku went into good details on their Quirks. Along with the drawbacks that Issei was surprised that he didn't know. Mount Lady's Quirk is good, but collateral damage would bankrupt her. Midnight's Quirk can be easily countered with gasmasks. Miruko's strategy of going head first is her biggest weakness than her Quirk. While Ryukyu's Quirk doesn't give her the supernatural abilities to dragons like fire breath.

Issei swore he heard a snort of that.

"Wow, that's a lot, Izuku," Issei commented, stunned on what he heard.

"Yea," Izuku said with a blush.

"Hello." Both boys turn to see Inko at the door. "Sorry to bother you two, but do you want to eat some food here, Issei? I made some to spare."

"Um," the brunette said as he looked at the time on his phone. "Wow, you rambled on an hour, Izuku. Good lungs." The green haired boy blushed at the compliment. "Sure, I have time. I'll text my parents to wait come by to pick me up."

"That's good to hear," Inko said as the three went to the dinning room to eat.0 

Issei learned that Izuku really loves katsudon a lot as his mom made a lot. The three ate while talking about on what their future school would be. Izuku embarrassingly said he will go UA, the best hero school. Though since it has a general education course, Issei can see that happening. Though Inko was curious

"So, which school are you gonna going to, Issei?" Inko asked him.

"Kuoh Gauken," Issei answered her. "It's in my town, Kuoh City. It was is a prestigious school that recently became coed after being a girl only school for a long time."

"That's surprising," Izuku said. "And you're going to that school? Hope your grades are good."

"I see no problem with that," the brunette told him. "Besides, we can try to hang out. I still got time to hang out if you want."

"I say that's a good idea, you know," Inko said with a smile. "I also would like to meet you parents, young man. I might as well get to be friends with them."

"I bet they wouldn't mind," Issei said as they continued eating.

Though it seems things do have to come to an end as Issei still needed to meet his parents to get a train ride back home to Kuoh. Still, not wanting this to be over, Issei gave his phone number, both his cell and his home, to the Midoriyas. Which they appreciated as they promise to one day visit him. They bid their farewell as they walked Issei down to the lobby.

"Good-bye, Issei," Izuku said, crying.

"Don't worry, Brocoli, we'll meet again," Issei replied with a smile.

"I do hope so, Coco Puffs," Izuku retorted. The two laughed as the mother and son watched his leave the lobby as a taxi was waiting him. And it seems they needed to catch that train.

"Do you think we'll meet again, mom?" Izuku asked his mom.

"I do hope so," Inko reassured with a smile. "Just please don't fall for his perverted trap. You were almost close of talking about those heroines' body measurements, sweetie."

"MOM!"