Chapter 1

Izuku just couldn't believe why. Why does Kacchan have to be so rude? Sure, he is Quirkless, but that isn't a way to treat a friend.

The boy felt betrayed as maybe his friend was right. Maybe the pain would go away and his next life is would give him a quirk.

Curse himself for having a bad luck.

The greenette was walking to a building that seem to be more or less to do that swan dive. Maybe that way-

"OW!" "OOF!"

Izuku was too busy thinking that he collided with someone. The two people fell on the floor on their butts. Izuku couldn't believe his luck, as that he would not see where he was going.

"Sorry about that," Izuku apologized.

"Damn straight, dude!" growled the other person. Which Izuku noted to be of male origin. Even similar to him.

The two looked at each other once their disorientation stopped. The two got a good look at each other more clearly now.

To Izuku, the stranger before him was about his age, with brown hair and hazel eyes.

To the stranger, the kid before him was almost his age, though had a school uniform and green hair and eyes with a freckle face.

"What the hell..."

"Sorry for colliding with you," Izuku said as he got up. "Do you need a hand?"

"Since you did that, yes," said the stranger as he accepted the hand up. "Thanks, broccoli." That made Izuku face faulted at the name call.

"That's rude to say someone, you know," Izuku said to the person.

"Fair enough," the teen said. "But you didn't say your name. Had to come up with something."

"T-then w-why not tell me yours then... coco puffs," Izuku said, trying to act tough.

Instead of being called out, the teen laughed. Which the greenette didn't expect at all. Normally, someone would have called out on his bluff. Though, was a bit happy that wasn't the case here.

"That's a good, broccoli," said the stranger as he strikes a posed. "The name is Issei Hyoudou! Future Harem King!" The now named Issei exclaimed as sunshine suddenly appears before him.

"...didn't see that coming," Izuku just looked at the teen with wide eyes. Clearly not expecting that. "I don't know how many scandals that would cause if you become a hero."

"Heh, I wish," Issei said, hearing the greenette's muttering. This made Izuku to snapped his head at the brunette. "Sadly, I'm Quirkless, so I can't be a Hero." This made him to gasp in surprise, which made Issei to chuckle. "And something tells me you're also Quirkless too, right?"

"Ye-ye-yea. I mean! Yes! I am Quirkless!" Izuku muttered, as he stumbled on his language.

Chuckling, Issei got close and pat his shoulder as a form of assurance. Which did make Izuku to flinch from the action. Though he enjoyed it as at least as it was a breath of fresh air.

"Say, you never told me your name?" Issei asked.

"O-oh, r-right!" said the greenette as he stood up straight and had his arms to his side. "M-my name is Izuku Midoriya!"

"Huh, nice name, Izuku," Issei said with a smile before being deep in thought. "Though, why do I feel like we meet before?"

"Huh!? Have we?" the greenette asked, taking aback.

"My memories are fuzzy, but something about you screams we meet before," Issei explained. This made Izuku to look confused, as he can't remember meeting this Issei fella before.

"Say, do you want to come over to my house?" Izuku suggested.

"Sure, I can take a train back home anyway," Issei said as he got his phone. "Just gotta text my parents that I will be arriving late."

"Okay, let's go," Izuku said as the two began walking to his apartment. While being surprised by this sudden divine intervention.

-

Ain't much, but it's honest work. I will leave it here and save it for chapter 2. As for now, it's Izuku and Issei. The rest will show up later. As I do need to explain the world too on how this will work.