Chapter 4

The week came and went as it was the day for the two friends to meet again. Inko called her husband, Hisahi, who managed to give them the funds. Sure, Inko does work, but it does help to remind her that her husband is looking out for her and their son.

As for Izuku, he is happy and worry for meeting Issei.

A friend that isn't going to be mean to him like Katsuki, his childhood friend.

Just someone who happens to be a pervert. Hope this doesn't bite him in the ass.

In the future, he will have a classmate that is as bad as Issei.

Inko managed to get the directions for to Kuoh City. The two were getting dressed and ready to go. She called the Bakugos if they wanted to go, though due to a shopping that they needed, Mitsuki said they couldn't go with her and Izuku. So it was just those two going then.

"Ready, dear?" Inko asked her son.

"Hold on, give me a moment," Izuku said as he made sure he was looking good. "Okay, ready, mom."

"That's good to hear, sweetie," she said as they walked out the apartment and locked the door. "Time to catch us a train."

The two made their way down the lobby and left the building. They continued to walk to the train station. From there, Inko ordered two tickets to Kuoh City. Which the conductor oblige, taking the fee and giving them the round trip tickets to them.

"You have a good day, ma'am," the conductor said to the mother and son.

"Yes sir," they replied back.

The two entered the train and began their trip to Kuoh now.

"Issei, are you ready?" Gorou asked to his son.

"I'm here and have the laptop ready," Issei said. "See, here it is." He said as he showed his laptop. Minus the lewd and ecchi wallpaper, he does have the emulators and games.

"Ah, the classics," Miki said with a small smile. Mostly at the names of the folders from the Super Famicom.

"And the controllers? Must be awkward with the keyboard," his father asked.

"Don't sweet it sinceI have these," Issei said as he pulled out both a PS4 controller and, surprisingly, an Xbox 360 wired controller. "I experiment on using these babies throughout the week and got the mapping down." He looked at the 360 controller in interest. "Still weird that this was cheap."

"Well they don't do well here," his mother chimed in.

"True, until Sony temes with their censorship hit Senran Kagura," Issei growled. That they do not blame Issei as while the games are ecchi, the fact that Sony, a Japanese company, would demanded its censorship, is absurd.

"True," his dad said. "Temes forgot their origins."

"Now, boys, no need to be rude now," Miki said, reassuring the two.

"Yes, mom/sweetie," the males sighed as they knew it was true.

They all soon heard the bell ring as the got up and were ready. They all made last minutes checkups before going to the door together and opening the door. Upon opening it, they saw a pair of a mother and son. The son was almost the same age as their own son. While the mother also had green hair as her boy, though she is a bit more plumb.

"Hello, is this the Hyoudou residence?" Inko asked.

"Yes, this is the place," Gorou said. "My name is Gorou Hyoudou."

"And I am his wife, Miki," his wife interjected with a smile. "And I believe you meet our son, Issei."

"Nice to meet you again, Midoriya-san," Issei bowed respectively to the guest.