The world in 2075

The world in 2075

A house on the edge of the highway, puts up a masquerading display of architectural eminence with aesthetics similar to the unsurpassable command of Mr. Gustav Klimt over his craft- The art of knowing where to use which colour. And I personally believe he drew human bodies with an unbelievable accuracy by employing artistic deliberation to maintain slight contrast between the reality and the subject in the painting. That otherwise he could paint with brilliance that even exceeded the reality.

But he purposefully maintained mild contrast between reality and his artistic masterpieces. Because a great artist always prefers that his/her piece of art is experienced and appreciated as a creation of human excellence in art; and not as a creation that enters into a deliberate competition with reality. Then art loses its appeal, because it forces the viewer to draw parallels between the two.

Whereas a true creation of art makes the distinctions between art and reality obvious, thus allowing the viewer to enjoy art and understand it without being drawn into a conflict between the art and and the reality it portrays.

And in 2075, humans have evolved to invest in architecture that does not tend to exploit nature and natural resources, but it blends with it, leading to sustainable architectural designs, wherefrom nature and the ecosystem that supports human life is directly benefitted. This is architecture in 2075 that aims at achieving a state of seamless coexistence with its ecosystem.

However, it is not so in all parts of the Globe. In many parts of the globe, architecture along with advancements in science and technology are like someone trying to create an art form with a combined artistic essence of Mr. Gustav Klimt, Mr. Edvard Munch and Mr. Picasso. One can only imagine what that piece of art would look like. It will represent artistic insufficiency; that gets organically created due to artistic disharmony. Because it is important to allow any art form or style to grow at an individual level, rather than letting it grow in indistinct forms of style. Where nothing is clear.

It creates the scenario of constant struggle, where Mr. Klimt is investing his best efforts to depict his style, followed by Mr. Munch who is constantly trying to make his style overpower Mr. Klimt's style, and then enters Mr. Picasso who is attempting to make the entire painting to be a dominant depiction of his own style. As a result of this, it turns into a sort of visual altercation between these different styles. Therefore, the final picture represents nobody and nothing at all. It is colour spread everywhere with no objective.

And in 2075, many parts of the Globe are plagued by similar predicaments, upending the balance of the Earth's ecosystem. Leading to unprecedented rise in Global Warming and erratic Climate Changes.

If you are guessing who are the victims? The answer is simple. All!

The world in 2075 offers the brilliance of Mr. Gustav Klimt like painting, but when you observe it minutely, you see the real picture: A painting where every artist is trying to make his/her style or art form dominate the perspective of visual attention. As a result the painting fails to impress or acquire any distinct style.

In 2075, China is an economic power house, followed by India, the USA, Germany and many other countries from the EU. And Japan is not doing poorly at all. Few African countries are growing as well. Countries in the Gulf region are investing in new sectors to compensate for the losses incurred due to the Global transition towards using eco friendly fuel alternatives.

This economic stability has been induced on purpose, with intention to offer economic strength to these countries so that they could bring about positive changes as far as Global Warming and Climate are concerned. The intention seems nobel but the ground reality narrates a different story. A total contrast, largely due to mismanagement, poor delegation, incorrect prioritisation, wayward awareness campaigns that still fail to make people in many countries realise that they have an important role to play in managing Climate Change and Global Warming.