Chapter TWO : what am I ? part 1

I was told that I was 2 years old when my parents died in an accident. But that wasn't the only theory; others say they both jumped in the sea because they were having hard times. There are countless stories I have heard. So when I was a kid, I would always ask Grandma about my parents or any other family members. Why did all my friends have a big family-many cousins, many uncles and aunts-while in my family we are two? I think I must have asked her so many times that she burst into tears once, so from then on I couldn't bring myself to ask again. But after almost forgetting about them, somebody suddenly asking me to bring them back was a pure shock for me. It felt like a long-lost part of my identity was being resurrected, and I couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and apprehension. That bird man was sitting on his knees right in front of me, bowing his head down. Tears were rolling down my face, and all I could say was "You know about them?".
He lifted his head politely and asked me without making eye contact, "Do you not, your majesty? I couldn't think of any answers; I was not able to judge the situation. I knew the moment I saw that bird that I might be entering a new universe, so I was prepared not to get too surprised by anything, but this still makes me anxious enough.
I was being attacked by billions of emotions, and out of nowhere, Lemuence hugged me. Well, I didn't expect that. His embrace was warm and comforting, as if he understood the whirlwind of thoughts and feelings swirling inside me. It was a gesture that brought a sense of calm amidst the chaos.He calmed me down. I sat on the bed. He looked into my eyes, held my hands, and asked me to sleep.
"I am not, "I said impatiently. I was dying to know the truth about all the links in this mystery, and I wanted
to connect them all.
Before I could say anything further, Lioret entered the room with juice in her hands. Lemuence sighed and asked that bird to leave with him.
"Did he sighe?" I shouted.
I was sitting in the room all the time. I was mad enough by now. So I got up and went out to discuss it with Lemuence. As I walked out, I saw Lemuence, but he was having dinner with office staff.
Nevermind, I thought and was about to go back, but Hygge pulled me back, and we had dinner.
I couldn't sleep well that night.
In the early morning. Aria was shouting, "It's the 6th of November." And here again, I wasn't able to get
up on time. I somehow got up and was excited to leave for the site.
Lioret was at the door and said, "Leila is waiting" .
Well, sure, why wouldn't she? She is the supervisor. We both left for the hall; we were both stunned because Leila was looking too hot in her casual suit, and her brother too,Mr. Calder. As we both walked further, another cool figure was in front of us: Lemuence.
I was standing there pretending to use my phone while waiting for others. "Acatalepsy!!!" I heard someone, well, that's Aine, a very rich daughter of a very rich dad, studied in Canada.
"HR has a job for you." She said
"for me?" I asked
She didn't reply and called someone "Tallus" she raised her voice.
I turned back and saw a fragile, neitty looking boy.
He politely greeted everyone.
"So how can I help him" I asked Aine.
" You don't look this innocent, Acaty." Here she goes again. "He is an intern, and you need to take him with you, "she added. I sighed and asked him to join me as i was leaving already. On my way I saw Lemuence alone , I saw that as an opportunity and wanted to talk to him about everything happened yesterday. I asked Tallus to leave and I went straight to him.
"So are you not gonna tell me?" I asked.
"No " he replied being rude as himself and was about to walk away. I grabbed his hand and said angrily "you are annoying you know".
We were again interrupted by Aine.
"You are Lemuence?right"she asked him. "Can you leave us alone Acaty ! . I need to talk to Mr. Lemuence alone" she added.
I threw his hand and was about to leave but this time he grabbed mine and said" lets talk there" pointing towards hall, leaving Aine in full shock . Not gonna lie i was shocked too but happy enough to leave her on hanging.

For more updates on my stories follow me on Instagram - @30querencia23