EP. 02

The boxing arena is located in a street alley, with graffiti-covered walls and trash cans lining the sides. The air is filled with the sound of cheering fans, hollering and screaming in anticipation of the upcoming fight. Alpha, the challenger, is standing in the ring, his muscles rippling beneath his boxing gloves. He looks confident and excited, ready to take on his opponent. The opponent is a massive figure, towering over Alpha. But Alpha doesn't seem intimidated. He's bouncing on his toes, his eyes fixed on his opponent, his fists clenched and ready to fight. The tension in the air is palpable as the two boxers stare each other down, waiting for the bell to ring.

Ruka:"Jeon Jungkook the Son of no 1 businessman in korea sneeked out from his house in middle of the night to challenge me, well I appreciate and I missed you so much but forget that you will able to defeat me like old days now I am more powerful and taller than you." He roared.

JK:"Dont be too much of your self Ruka height and muscles doesn't help when your opponent is Jeon Jungkook

JK:"Dont be too much of your self Ruka height and muscles doesn't help when your opponent is Jeon Jungkook."

The Crowed go crazy cheering for the Alpha.

He didn't fought for 4 years in this Arena still he had crazy impact on his fans.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"RUKA! RUKA!"

There fans started to argue with eachother but everyone go silent when the bell rang.

As the bell rings, the crowd goes wild. Alpha and Ruka charge towards each other, fists flying. The sound of their gloves hitting each other is deafening, and the crowd roars with excitement. Alpha is quick on his feet, dodging Ruka's punches and landing his own. Ruka is strong, but Alpha is faster and more agile. They move around the ring, circling each other, looking for an opening. The fight is intense, with both boxers landing powerful blows. The fans are going crazy, cheering and shouting with each punch. In the end, Alpha emerges victorious, his opponent lying on the ground, defeated. The crowd erupts into a deafening roar, as Alpha raises his arms in triumph.

He throwed a teasy glance at Ruka who was sitting on the floor breathing heavily.

The Alpha fans rushed towards him shouting their lungs out.

They congratulate him none of them forget him in those 4 years.

A girl who was wearing too much revealing clothes stepped closer to wipe his sweaty body, Looking at him seductively.

Girl: "You grow more handsome now." She bite her lips, "Don't you think you should celebrate your victory." Her hands went to his broad chest.

All the time the Alpha was looking at her actions with cold face.

JK:"I don't waste my time in celebrations of these easy little victories." He replied coldly walking back to his motorbike.

Girl:"Oh come on you will not regret I promise, hey--------."