EP. 10

⚠️Warning: The following content may be sensitive. I want to make it clear that I do not support or promote any form of sensitive content. This fanfiction purely based on imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae:"W-what are you doing here? I-its too late y-you should go to sleep now." He said with fast beating heart, backing away with his every closer step towards him.

JK:"That's for what I am here.....to sleep...With You." He replied huskily.

The Omega gasped when he pinned him on the wall covering his mouth with his palm.

JK:"Shhh Don't you dare to shout otherwise I will make it more worse for you." He warned in dark voice his hands were tightly collapsing his jaw.

The Omega got tears in his eyes little did he knew what he is going to do with him.

He was out of his mind, not too drunk, but consumed by his ego and jealousy. The darkness within him took over.

Tae:"H-hyung."

With a smirk, he forcefully threw him onto the bed before locking the bedroom door himself.

Fear gripped the Omega tightly as his heart pounded in his ribcage. When he turned back, he saw him slowly unbuttoning his shirt buttons, sending shivers down his spine.

Tae:"H-hyun-g w-what a-are you d-doing?" He said backing away.

Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger and hovered above him shirtless.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, tears streaming down his face like glistening pearls. The alpha couldn't help but be captivated by the beauty of Omega's terrified expression. He then harshly
gropped his soft a**cheeks in his hand.

JK:"You like my touch here or you were enjoying him more?" He gritted his teeth making his grip more harsh.

Taehyung whimpered, his tears flowing uncontrollably, turning into a complete mess of emotions. The vulnerability in his cries echoed through the room.

Tae:"W-what are you saying? L-LEAVE ME." He raised his voice at which he got a hard slap from jungkook.

JK:"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME YOU SL*T."

Taehyung's eyes grew numb, the shock still lingering as he looked up at him, his trembling hand went to his red cheek.

JK:"What I'm saying? Wait let me show you something." He turned on his mobile and show the photos which someone sent him recently.

The Pictures of him and yoongi hugging, pecking eachother on cheeks and forehead.

"THAT'S FOR WHAT YOU GO TO UNIVERSITY? HOW DARE HE TO TOUCH YOU." He growled loudly.

Omega, who had been patiently enduring his nonsensical ramblings, finally found his voice and spoke.

Tae:"He is my Friend he can kiss me, touch me where ever he want I gave him the rights, you are no one to ask me such questions...its not my problem if you get jealous watching me with others...and what else you can do...other then being jealous of my happiness Because.You.are.a looser." He replied in anger without thinking about the circumstances for once.

The Omega gulped, his eyes widening in terror as he witnessed the darkness that consumed his gaze.

JK:"What you call me huh? LOSER!...Now I will show you what a loser can do." He got up from him unbuckling his belt.

Shivers ran down Omega's spine, the sight of the angry expressions on Alpha's face intensified his fear even more.

JK:"looser huh." With a loud thud, the Alpha slammed the belt onto the floor, sending a jolt of fear through Omega.