tom kaulitz

"Tom let go," Bill said from behind us "Let the grumpy Ashley go " he giggled a little and got to Skylar to help her up, but when that Tom guy let me go I ran over to Bill and hit him in the back of the head with a stone, " ah you little bitch" he groaned as he turned to me, then I hit him in the head, out of now where my phone rang, it was my mother, I hit Bill again as I picked up.

"Hey Teresa what up?" I said why was she calling me at this time of the night "You know what you little bitch" she yelled "No I don't know why the fuck you're calling me"

"Well, you little cunt you not at Skylar's place where are you " she said as I kneed Bill in his manhood he grunted,

" what do you mean I am at Skylar's mother"

"no you're not you in Japan and us on our way " I panicked and fell to my knees how did she know I thought about all the times were we just was a family I snapped out of my thoughts

While dropping my phone, all the boys pulled their guns out.

"Ashley answer me you little ass bitch, I'm going to kill you fucking ass cunt" could I hear from my phone, I looked up at Bill.

"shoot me," I said about to cry,

"what" They all looked at me confused

"Ashley fucking Answer me where the fuck is you ugly bitchy ass if you don't answer I am going to kill you" she yelled so loud that the boys and Skylar could hear it.

"I said shoot me" I yelled "No I'm not going to "I looked at the boys putting their guns away again, I got up and went over and took Tom's gun from his pants and put it against my head there all took a step forward, I pressed my finger against the trigger causing them to stop I went to look at Skylar, "why my gun, always my gun" tom said I just ignored him.

"This is all you're fault Skylar" I cried still looking at Skylar so I couldn't see Tom slowly grabbing my arm and taking the gun "As the leader of this gang, you listen to me don't kill yourself, that's stupid Ashley," he said " and call me sir or Mr. Kaulitz okay" he snapped at me and Skylar

"it's only my gang members who call me Tom," he said a little annoyed

"Okay sir," Skylar said

"go fuck yourself," I said as I picked my phone up and walked past Tom to go home.

"I like this one, it's feisty," he said as Skylar ran after me.