so are you going to kill me or what?

"Ashley pleas don't do it pleas don't leave" Skylar said as i packed my backs again so i could leave far far away where no one can find me "Why do you care about me i could have killed you, if Tom didn't come" i couldn't look at her i was so embarrassed of what i did.

"beceaus you're my best friend i don't care that you hit me i mean i did deserved it for being a bitch, but don't leave pleas" she said " okay fine i don't leave but i am going to stay in my room forever and you can't change that " she looked at me about to cry "why?" 

"Beceaus my parents is out there looking for me, so they can kill me" i snapped at her " and beceaus i don't want to hurt anyone like i hurted you, and soulden't you be down with that shity gang" she nodded at me "yeah i should leave,see you later " she said even tho she knew i was  going to come after her, but not when my parents was her, but then again i coulden't stay in here forever, i need to make sure that she will be okay and not being killed by parents or the gang.

I went over to my wardrobe to find something to wear, like always a pair of jeans and a shirt and a pair of black heels.

" Damn i am going to hate myself forever for this" i said as i left to find Skylar, when i was at the corner the cars drove by me one of them stop as the others just drove i walked as i heard someone yelling my name , I turned around to se my parents about ten feet away from my i begin to run, hoping there didn't se me beceaus they just looked at they phone, sadly there did. I ran around a corner of a tall skyskraber.

'Damn my feet hurt i should have known that i needed to run'i thougt to myself, " hey Ashley or whatever you name is, get in now!" it was one of the gangs car the one who stoppe, i looked at whoit was, it was Tom" and why would i do that" i said rolling my eyes.

"ASHLEY" my parents  yelled at me " yeah okay your right i should go in" i said while opening the car door, i was going to get in but i felt hands around my waist, then was yanked away from the car, Tom came out and pointet the gun at the man, " let her go!" he said with a straight face "and why would i let my daugter go with a random dude" my father said " okay drob the act Toby, you don't care you said that you where going to kill me" i said as he let go of me, " w..what no " he said looking from me to Tom, "oh Ashley honey it was not you dad who said that it was me don't blame your dad" my mother said as she came closer to us.

"I don't care who said it" i yelled at them 
" i know you were going to kill me" i said with tears in my eyes,

" og honey don't cry we wont kill you we would just make sure you okay" she said as she came closer to me i took five steps closer to the car i was so uncomfortable.

" So are you going to kill me or what?" i said with a shaky voice,while stil going back to the car, i think Tom notist beceaus he  shot at the wall right next to Toby "Ashley get in the car" Tom said as i got in the car i could hear Tobys shaky voice saing " what the hell you psychopath".

Tom came in the car and drov at full speed,

"we need to go to Skylar, is she okay" i said looking at him he was focused on the road a head of him " shes fine bill and the others is at the Mansion with her so shes fine" he said not even looking at me " how do you know who dosn't say shes been kidnapped as i am right now can i just not come home to my apartment" i said stil looking at him,

"no!" he said toning the music on sp loud that i coulden't hear myself,

"bitch" i yelled at him.