The finale?

°Punz POV°

"TOMMY WHAT DID YOU DO!" Dream shouted. "What the hell?" I said, both confused and worried about why the alarm was blaring.

"DREAM" I suddenly shouted, "I'm sorry... I didn't know." Tommy said quietly, before everything went blank.

I could hear something, some kind of muffled shouting maybe? Seemed like it. I tried to get up but I found that my legs were numb, in fact, my entire body was.

'Where was Dream? Was he ok... Is he dead, oh shit am I dead?! No, no I'm not- I couldn't be dead.' I tried to open my eyes but it was awfully bright, so I quickly shut them again.

I started to hear someone beside me, they were talking. The voices around me got less muffled and I could finally hear the person beside me.

"Where... Am I?" I ask, my voice is hoarse like I haven't spoken in days on end.

"Your in the hospital, you've been in a coma for more than three months." The person said, "Get him some water." I heard him say to another person, who quickly shuffle out and then heard a door close after.

I tried to open my eyes again and it was much easier than last time. I looked around to see I was in a white walled room with weird gadgets around. I looked over to my right arm to see weird tubes sticking into it.

I then looked to my left to see a man in a white T-shirt with blue sweatpants and brown boots. He has dark short brown hair with a pair of glasses at the tip of his nose.

He was sitting on a chair beside the bed I am in, I tried to sit up but felt a wave of nausea hit me.

Hospital? I've been in a coma? When was their a hospital on the server?

Before I got to ask a woman with a blue face mask, white lab coat and black trousers came in and gave a glass of water to the man beside me, quickly whispering into his ear.

/+/+/

𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫? 𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝐘𝐞𝐩. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐂'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐲𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲'𝐬.

!𝐍𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠!